I guess for some it might be fine to watch. But I always thought that an execution should only be viewed by prison officials, a member of clergy, a doctor, members of the Press, and any victim's family member who requests to be there. I'm not sure why President Trump would make this a "sporting event". But hey, for some, they'll enjoy it.
Spoken like a member of law enforcement!
Now let's see why Trump wants to make this a 'sporting event':
Continue to make the "claims" of being the law enforcement POTUS!

Meanwhile, Trump and the "clan" 'conveniently overlooked' what ICE did to many people! 2 deaths in Minnesota as well as harassment of innocent people! Hypocrisy--- at its very best!
Trump keeps his name in the 'spotlight' making himself more important than the issues at hand concerning this!
The "sporting event" shows how 'sick' and "demented" Trump actually is and getting worse as time marches on!
Normal people don't behave this way!
There are many more reasons! Please feel free to add on here!