Author Topic: Execution Livestreamed  (Read 32 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1558
Execution Livestreamed
« on: Today at 10:05:18 AM »

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2640
Re: Execution Livestreamed
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:22:40 AM »
I guess for some it might be fine to watch. But I always thought that an execution should only be viewed by prison officials, a member of clergy, a doctor, members of the Press, and any victim's family member who requests to be there. I'm not sure why President Trump would make this a "sporting event". But hey, for some, they'll enjoy it.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: 11.htcrl
    Today at 09:25:38 AM
  • G: This asshole can't get anything right
    Today at 09:13:43 AM
  • G: wiggles when I called and spoke to Edita she immediately hung up but I mentioned his name
    Today at 09:13:22 AM
  • wiggles44: Bonnie and Michaela won’t like seeing  that from the EAA founder
    Today at 09:11:04 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:09:31 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re excited for tonight Mike :)
    Today at 07:38:14 AM
  • Trigger: It ain't for Sakit  ngc3
    Today at 07:22:20 AM
  • JT: And now it is a TGIF ngc3
    Today at 07:08:50 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal