Author Topic: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands  (Read 1173 times)

seen2much and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12860
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:51:22 PM »
Absolutely a great location. Look what happened when The Meadowlands opened in September of 1976. Harness Racing in NY was decimated and has never recovered.

When I said "this year" I was thinking 2027, I changed it but you're too fast a gun  ngc3

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2807
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #16 on: Today at 04:14:55 PM »
When I said "this year" I was thinking 2027, I changed it but you're too fast a gun  ngc3
My wife has also told me on numerous occasions that I am too fast of a gun.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3733
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #17 on: Today at 04:16:23 PM »
My wife has also told me on numerous occasions that I am too fast of a gun.
ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12860
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #18 on: Today at 04:19:51 PM »
ngc3

 ngc3

MC's just a WHAM!  tmbz1 no bam no thank you maam  ngc3

He's a busy man, horseman, plop mongoloid wrangler!  ;D

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1625
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #19 on: Today at 04:23:23 PM »
Well, they have plenty of room to build a large casino, that’s for sure.
Huge parking area there.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2807
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #20 on: Today at 04:23:44 PM »
ngc3

MC's just a WHAM!  tmbz1 no bam no thank you maam  ngc3

He's a busy man, horseman, plop mongoloid wrangler!  ;D
ngc3 I love "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust". One of the best records EVER!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12860
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #21 on: Today at 04:33:23 PM »
ngc3 I love "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust". One of the best records EVER!

 tmbz1

Awesome, hear it no less than once a day on the 70-80's favorites channel...  tmbz1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na8xgu-KLAk&xstg=CAMSEBUJ_b-oH-PhF0yjBgavkzY%3D

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2807
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #22 on: Today at 04:51:14 PM »
tmbz1

Awesome, hear it no less than once a day on the 70-80's favorites channel...  tmbz1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na8xgu-KLAk&xstg=CAMSEBUJ_b-oH-PhF0yjBgavkzY%3D
Fucking awesome video.  tmbz1 tmbz1

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3004
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #23 on: Today at 07:06:39 PM »
I don't mind Gural charging fees. Many of the millionaires benefit from his stakes program. Why should Jeff foot the bill for everything?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12860
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #24 on: Today at 07:28:36 PM »
I don't mind Gural charging fees. Many of the millionaires benefit from his stakes program. Why should Jeff foot the bill for everything?

Jealous anti hick inbred failure horsemen and questionable talent in their stable....otherwi se no one cares, they do or don't do it.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike #2
    Today at 08:14:10 PM
  • Trigger: wiggles answer all the questions yourself then ask them to others.  If not stfu you'll be eggnored  ngc3 Be calm wiggles, a month's long failure must be trying working double time screenshotting  ngc3
    Today at 07:49:24 PM
  • wiggles44: Do you wager actual money Mike #2?
    Today at 07:47:12 PM
  • Trigger: Roy all by himself 121 4/5, Lance would have you believe these Canadians are the shit, close they're shit  ngc3
    Today at 07:18:21 PM
  • Trigger: JJ looks like a million dollar compared to MMac, wow does he stink, dead fucking weight  ngc3
    Today at 07:10:46 PM
  • wiggles44: Have some water Mike #2
    Today at 07:02:15 PM
  • Trigger: Two plop faggots, turned into bitches, I mean Chihuahua Cock and G have more juice than you two here  ;D
    Today at 06:56:52 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby let's find out where Calhoun is going to be next, I promise I'll show since he always does  ngc3
    Today at 06:55:53 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal