Author Topic: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands  (Read 1034 times)

SPARKS SPECIAL and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12831
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:51:22 PM »
Absolutely a great location. Look what happened when The Meadowlands opened in September of 1976. Harness Racing in NY was decimated and has never recovered.

When I said "this year" I was thinking 2027, I changed it but you're too fast a gun  ngc3

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #16 on: Today at 04:14:55 PM »
When I said "this year" I was thinking 2027, I changed it but you're too fast a gun  ngc3
My wife has also told me on numerous occasions that I am too fast of a gun.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3708
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #17 on: Today at 04:16:23 PM »
My wife has also told me on numerous occasions that I am too fast of a gun.
ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12831
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #18 on: Today at 04:19:51 PM »
ngc3

 ngc3

MC's just a WHAM!  tmbz1 no bam no thank you maam  ngc3

He's a busy man, horseman, plop mongoloid wrangler!  ;D

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1625
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #19 on: Today at 04:23:23 PM »
Well, they have plenty of room to build a large casino, that’s for sure.
Huge parking area there.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #20 on: Today at 04:23:44 PM »
ngc3

MC's just a WHAM!  tmbz1 no bam no thank you maam  ngc3

He's a busy man, horseman, plop mongoloid wrangler!  ;D
ngc3 I love "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust". One of the best records EVER!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12831
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #21 on: Today at 04:33:23 PM »
ngc3 I love "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust". One of the best records EVER!

 tmbz1

Awesome, hear it no less than once a day on the 70-80's favorites channel...  tmbz1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na8xgu-KLAk&xstg=CAMSEBUJ_b-oH-PhF0yjBgavkzY%3D

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Racing your horses at the Meadowlands
« Reply #22 on: Today at 04:51:14 PM »
tmbz1

Awesome, hear it no less than once a day on the 70-80's favorites channel...  tmbz1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na8xgu-KLAk&xstg=CAMSEBUJ_b-oH-PhF0yjBgavkzY%3D
Fucking awesome video.  tmbz1 tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Lance wants to put his favorite penis bobble back on  ngc3
    Today at 04:38:11 PM
  • JT: Jinx ngc3
    Today at 04:36:14 PM
  • JT: That was a great performance by BJ tmbz1..147.2
    Today at 04:35:48 PM
  • Trigger: BJ 147 2/5  tmbz1
    Today at 04:35:06 PM
  • Dingus: Sea Bistro no slouch here
    Today at 04:27:18 PM
  • JT: Beau Jangles up next at Lexington on 5 or 6 days rest. Lets see if the Monopoly Man has him ready  ngc3
    Today at 04:22:59 PM
  • Trigger: You never quite experienced your enemy until you're wiping them off your ass...Kirby & Calhoun fit that description  ngc3
    Today at 04:22:21 PM
  • JT: Lasted about 30 minutes  ngc3
    Today at 04:12:37 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal