Author Topic: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night  (Read 278 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12690
Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« on: Today at 12:15:09 AM »
JT was right, Belmont has a nice card...Red Mile  tmbz1, Mohawk all races are $20k+, why I dunno. 

Weather should be nice at Red Mile and Belmont, however Belmont was off Turf Wednesday.  Mohawk is forecasted a 1/2" of rain in the eve...stay tuned.

I fell asleep after I started a Gambling thread last night after a couple of races, if I slept anymore I'd be comatose  ngc3, so why not start this one early, cap, wake up and wager then fall asleep during the races today...makes sense  ngc3

Starting the 4th and final quarter of the year today, first 9 months  52xc.2

Good Luck Gamblers  11.chrz and today's racing Plop Horsemen & Owners!  ;D
« Last Edit: Today at 12:16:41 AM by Trigger »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:35:48 AM »
JT was right, Belmont has a nice card...Red Mile  tmbz1, Mohawk all races are $20k+, why I dunno. 

Weather should be nice at Red Mile and Belmont, however Belmont was off Turf Wednesday.  Mohawk is forecasted a 1/2" of rain in the eve...stay tuned.

I fell asleep after I started a Gambling thread last night after a couple of races, if I slept anymore I'd be comatose  ngc3, so why not start this one early, cap, wake up and wager then fall asleep during the races today...makes sense  ngc3

Starting the 4th and final quarter of the year today, first 9 months  52xc.2

Good Luck Gamblers  11.chrz and today's racing Plop Horsemen & Owners!  ;D
Hit em hard today man tmbz1
Dougie clued be in about Belmont
Not sure if I will try it
I haven't bet there since they opened

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2220
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:12:14 AM »
Good Luck Sweet!

Red Mile has a lot of good races this weekend and next to end their 2026 meet!

https://www.trackmaster.com/freeContent/usta/freeContentFiles/hpl/lex1001x.pdf

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5033
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:47:15 PM »
Hello boys and girls.

My focus today will be on meadows which is serving lots of steaks today.

Race 1

#3 somehow fits into this race and badly outclassed these

DD and p4  3/26/16/1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12690
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:06:02 PM »
Hello boys and girls.

My focus today will be on meadows which is serving lots of steaks today.

Race 1

#3 somehow fits into this race and badly outclassed these

DD and p4  3/26/16/1

$2.10 I would agree  ngc3

Good luck Bello!  ;D

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2220
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:08:28 PM »
Red Mile - 7 Jk Lady Liberty 5,3,1

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2220
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:17:07 PM »
Red Mile - 7 Jk Lady Liberty 5,3,1

Well, that's the thing with these 2-year-olds, still learning,

I was hoping to find some prices today, but I (and others 6-1ml off @ 13-1) didn't see that coming..........

2nd - 3 Internal Dialog 5,1,6

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12690
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #7 on: Today at 01:19:13 PM »
Well, that's the thing with these 2-year-olds, still learning,

I was hoping to find some prices today, but I (and others 6-1ml off @ 13-1) didn't see that coming..........

2nd - 3 Internal Dialog 5,1,6

Good luck SAW!

Does the 3 in the 3rd there look like a 6-1 ml?

To be he looks odds on.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1566
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #8 on: Today at 01:26:22 PM »
Good luck SAW!

Does the 3 in the 3rd there look like a 6-1 ml?

To be he looks odds on.


I think a sleeper in there could be #8 Mats, only a few starts and 1st time Dexter Dunn. Dexter also chose the 8 over the 1 and 4, I realize he does drive alot for Ake but it tells me something.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:30:24 PM by Lockedin with Pace »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #9 on: Today at 01:26:50 PM »
I looked at Belmont's card while on my lunch break
I might as well have been trying to read Mandarin Chinese  ngc3
Talk about difficult
Might try Horseshoe Indiana  tmbz1

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2611
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #10 on: Today at 01:31:05 PM »
Throwing in some wagers for today at Belmont Park.

Race 1
$20Win       #4 Next On Stage
$40PLACE   #4 Next On Stage

Race 4
$10Win       #10 Ultimate Love
$50PLACE   #10 Ultimate Love

Race 6
$10Win       #9 Crazy Mason
$20Place     #9 Crazy Mason

Total Investment $150
Good Luck Everyone

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5033
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #11 on: Today at 01:31:44 PM »
I looked at Belmont's card while on my lunch break
I might as well have been trying to read Mandarin Chinese  ngc3
Talk about difficult
Might try Horseshoe Indiana  tmbz1

Agree  very tough card

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #12 on: Today at 01:32:10 PM »
Throwing in some wagers for today at Belmont Park.

Race 1
$20Win       #4 Next On Stage
$40PLACE   #4 Next On Stage

Race 4
$10Win       #10 Ultimate Love
$50PLACE   #10 Ultimate Love

Race 6
$10Win       #9 Crazy Mason
$20Place     #9 Crazy Mason

Total Investment $150
Good Luck Everyone
Good luck Dougie  tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #13 on: Today at 01:33:36 PM »
Agree  very tough card
I would have to watch them run their once or twice to look for track biases and trends before firing in a wager there

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2611
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #14 on: Today at 01:34:52 PM »
I would have to watch them run their once or twice to look for track biases and trends before firing in a wager there
Super tough card! What a Thursday!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal