Author Topic: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night  (Read 101 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« on: Today at 12:15:09 AM »
JT was right, Belmont has a nice card...Red Mile  tmbz1, Mohawk all races are $20k+, why I dunno. 

Weather should be nice at Red Mile and Belmont, however Belmont was off Turf Wednesday.  Mohawk is forecasted a 1/2" of rain in the eve...stay tuned.

I fell asleep after I started a Gambling thread last night after a couple of races, if I slept anymore I'd be comatose  ngc3, so why not start this one early, cap, wake up and wager then fall asleep during the races today...makes sense  ngc3

Starting the 4th and final quarter of the year today, first 9 months  52xc.2

Good Luck Gamblers  11.chrz and today's racing Plop Horsemen & Owners!  ;D
« Last Edit: Today at 12:16:41 AM by Trigger »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:35:48 AM »
JT was right, Belmont has a nice card...Red Mile  tmbz1, Mohawk all races are $20k+, why I dunno. 

Weather should be nice at Red Mile and Belmont, however Belmont was off Turf Wednesday.  Mohawk is forecasted a 1/2" of rain in the eve...stay tuned.

I fell asleep after I started a Gambling thread last night after a couple of races, if I slept anymore I'd be comatose  ngc3, so why not start this one early, cap, wake up and wager then fall asleep during the races today...makes sense  ngc3

Starting the 4th and final quarter of the year today, first 9 months  52xc.2

Good Luck Gamblers  11.chrz and today's racing Plop Horsemen & Owners!  ;D
Hit em hard today man tmbz1
Dougie clued be in about Belmont
Not sure if I will try it
I haven't bet there since they opened

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal