Cashout (+ 1 Hidden) and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.
JT was right, Belmont has a nice card...Red Mile , Mohawk all races are $20k+, why I dunno. Weather should be nice at Red Mile and Belmont, however Belmont was off Turf Wednesday. Mohawk is forecasted a 1/2" of rain in the eve...stay tuned.I fell asleep after I started a Gambling thread last night after a couple of races, if I slept anymore I'd be comatose , so why not start this one early, cap, wake up and wager then fall asleep during the races today...makes sense Starting the 4th and final quarter of the year today, first 9 months Good Luck Gamblers and today's racing Plop Horsemen & Owners!
Hello boys and girls.My focus today will be on meadows which is serving lots of steaks today.Race 1#3 somehow fits into this race and badly outclassed theseDD and p4 3/26/16/1
Red Mile - 7 Jk Lady Liberty 5,3,1
Well, that's the thing with these 2-year-olds, still learning,I was hoping to find some prices today, but I (and others 6-1ml off @ 13-1) didn't see that coming..........2nd - 3 Internal Dialog 5,1,6
Good luck SAW!Does the 3 in the 3rd there look like a 6-1 ml?To be he looks odds on.
I looked at Belmont's card while on my lunch break I might as well have been trying to read Mandarin Chinese Talk about difficult Might try Horseshoe Indiana
Throwing in some wagers for today at Belmont Park.Race 1$20Win #4 Next On Stage$40PLACE #4 Next On StageRace 4$10Win #10 Ultimate Love$50PLACE #10 Ultimate LoveRace 6$10Win #9 Crazy Mason$20Place #9 Crazy MasonTotal Investment $150Good Luck Everyone
Agree very tough card
I would have to watch them run their once or twice to look for track biases and trends before firing in a wager there