Author Topic: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night  (Read 1106 times)

bello, seen2much and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5054
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #75 on: Today at 07:13:03 PM »
RCR  Race 1

7 win box 157  dd  157/27

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12722
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #76 on: Today at 07:28:22 PM »
Mohawk

3 - prick 3 - 5 / 1, 8, 10 / 2

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5054
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #77 on: Today at 07:53:53 PM »
rcr race 3 box 14   p3  14/36/678

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3670
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #78 on: Today at 08:00:27 PM »
4/1,2,6
I meant 5/1,2,6 ngc3
Can I get a mulligan  ngc3

Hoosier Park..why.. why not ngc3

2-5/2-6,9/6/3/1,2,3,5,6,8
$72
That was a horrible beat 11.wp
I even had the 5 in leg 5..12-1
Nobody hit it :P

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5054
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #79 on: Today at 08:15:29 PM »
That was a horrible beat 11.wp
I even had the 5 in leg 5..12-1
Nobody hit it :P

I dont vfollow hoosier   I guess thay dont pay 4-5

Rcr  rac4 4 3 win box 36

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5054
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #80 on: Today at 08:28:07 PM »
CT race 3  ex box 56  dd  p3  56/34/9

RCR race 5  box 678  p4  678/35/45/57
« Last Edit: Today at 08:29:46 PM by bello »

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12722
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #81 on: Today at 08:29:10 PM »
Mohawk

3 - prick 3 - 5 / 1, 8, 10 / 2

2 Broke, outside fair pole I win....huge huge pennies, not even money on a prick 3  ngc3 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day of screenshots tomorrow.  :)
    Today at 07:53:36 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles take your next smoling gun and stick it up your ass and keep firing until shit cums out of your skull, brain too, same thing in your case  ngc3
    Today at 07:36:18 PM
  • wiggles44: Locked in - just searching up “lapdog”.  Getting some interesting responses.  :)
    Today at 07:34:24 PM
  • Trigger: I'm through with Belmont  ngc3
    Today at 07:11:07 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Working on another 12 hour day wiggles
    Today at 06:40:23 PM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a meltdown.  :)
    Today at 06:32:59 PM
  • toothman: how did todays picks go?
    Today at 05:54:42 PM
  • Trigger: Was it your family aborted fetus, cahlhoun?  no, because you need balls, of which you have neither.  Go root calhoun on he's praying for the next Israeli invasion.  One thing to back the wrong horse, but the hypocrisy  ngc3
    Today at 04:51:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal