Author Topic: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night  (Read 43 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« on: Today at 12:15:09 AM »
JT was right, Belmont has a nice card...Red Mile  tmbz1, Mohawk all races are $20k+, why I dunno. 

Weather should be nice at Red Mile and Belmont, however Belmont was off Turf Wednesday.  Mohawk is forecasted a 1/2" of rain in the eve...stay tuned.

I fell asleep after I started a Gambling thread last night after a couple of races, if I slept anymore I'd be comatose  ngc3, so why not start this one early, cap, wake up and wager then fall asleep during the races today...makes sense  ngc3

Starting the 4th and final quarter of the year today, first 9 months  52xc.2

Good Luck Gamblers  11.chrz and today's racing Plop Horsemen & Owners!  ;D
« Last Edit: Today at 12:16:41 AM by Trigger »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal