Author Topic: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---  (Read 815 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27208
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2026, 07:15:28 PM »
Who's trying to stir up the pot?   ngc3 ngc3

It's 715 pm not midnight!  i'm right here posting on plop and watching others on plop.  Someone is trying to guess the next time I'll post here.  He's not doing a good job! 

Watching races, watching the kittens have a better life than at least 1 individual here.  As Dougie says, the good life!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1568
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2026, 07:22:45 PM »
Who's trying to stir up the pot?   ngc3 ngc3

It's 715 pm not midnight!  i'm right here posting on plop and watching others on plop.  Someone is trying to guess the next time I'll post here.  He's not doing a good job! 

Watching races, watching the kittens have a better life than at least 1 individual here.  As Dougie says, the good life!




andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4412
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2026, 07:23:10 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27208
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2026, 07:25:35 PM »
The peanut gallery can't even type a response!
sad very sad!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4412
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2026, 07:26:29 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1568
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2026, 07:28:49 PM »
Who's trying to stir up the pot?   ngc3 ngc3

It's 715 pm not midnight!  i'm right here posting on plop and watching others on plop.  Someone is trying to guess the next time I'll post here.  He's not doing a good job! 

Watching races, watching the kittens have a better life than at least 1 individual here.  As Dougie says, the good life!


Dougie seems like a much happier person than you because he doesn't take what's posted or said on here seriously like you do and neither do I. Why get so worked up over something a total stranger says to you on here, I know, who said you get up worked up? Your actions speak louder than words.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27208
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2026, 10:42:28 PM »

Dougie seems like a much happier person than you because he doesn't take what's posted or said on here seriously like you do and neither do I. Why get so worked up over something a total stranger says to you on here, I know, who said you get up worked up? Your actions speak louder than words.

Some people do better than others with this!  Look at the vile, nastiness, and blatant "LIES" that Andrew says about me!  Unfortunately, it's a 'big problem'.  There's a difference between what is said and how things are said!  Other people's actions and words determine mine! 

Sorry we agree to disagree yet again.  FYI, it isn't I'm right and you're wrong or vice versa!  Please don't put that connotation out here again!  We each say it in our own way!  Just what it is!

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4412
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2026, 08:29:17 AM »

johnny is a nasty cryin little cunt
you wanted fun///we havin fun///plus i told you your word meant shit///your actions determine my reaction///simple isnt it 11.wp

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1568
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2026, 10:12:41 AM »
Some people do better than others with this!  Look at the vile, nastiness, and blatant "LIES" that Andrew says about me!  Unfortunately, it's a 'big problem'.  There's a difference between what is said and how things are said!  Other people's actions and words determine mine! 

Sorry we agree to disagree yet again.  FYI, it isn't I'm right and you're wrong or vice versa!  Please don't put that connotation out here again!  We each say it in our own way!  Just what it is!


You say "we agree to disagree" which you say alot, which isn't necessarily the case on my part, but rather than beat a dead horse I just let it go most of the time.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27208
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #39 on: Today at 12:40:44 AM »

You say "we agree to disagree" which you say alot, which isn't necessarily the case on my part, but rather than beat a dead horse I just let it go most of the time.

You say something and I don't agree with it and vice versa!  This means we agree to disagree on things!  It also means that i'm right and you're wrong and vice versa! 

Just what it is!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1568
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #40 on: Today at 08:38:25 AM »
You say something and I don't agree with it and vice versa!  This means we agree to disagree on things!  It also means that i'm right and you're wrong and vice versa! 

Just what it is!


When you use the word "we" you're putting words in other people's mouths. Same when you use the word "us". You like the saying, we agree to disagree because in your mind you're never wrong or too stubborn to admit.

In the past week or so you also called me stupid 2 times, asked me if I was sober, when I said I was, your response was, then that's make you dumb all  because you disagreed with whatever I said which is just my opinion..

You always mention about bantering the proper and polite way which I do even when I don't agree with you which is often but have never called you stupid like you did to me. I may have called you stubborn which you are whether you agree or not. So when you call out someone for not bantering properly and politely, I suggest you practice what you preach and for once, don't drag Andrew into it because I'm not him!
« Last Edit: Today at 08:48:56 AM by Lockedin with Pace »

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27208
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #41 on: Today at 01:17:09 PM »

When you use the word "we" you're putting words in other people's mouths. Same when you use the word "us". You like the saying, we agree to disagree because in your mind you're never wrong or too stubborn to admit.

In the past week or so you also called me stupid 2 times, asked me if I was sober, when I said I was, your response was, then that's make you dumb all  because you disagreed with whatever I said which is just my opinion..

You always mention about bantering the proper and polite way which I do even when I don't agree with you which is often but have never called you stupid like you did to me. I may have called you stubborn which you are whether you agree or not. So when you call out someone for not bantering properly and politely, I suggest you practice what you preach and for once, don't drag Andrew into it because I'm not him!

Hello there, 

Sorry we agree to disagree on our discussions here!
Again it’s not a question of who’s right and wrong, it’s simply what it is!
I don’t need you putting words in my mouth also!
You don’t see me using vile and nasty language now!
Nice try but you’re wrong this time!

Thanx for your concerns yet again.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1568
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #42 on: Today at 02:23:28 PM »
Nobody puts those words in your mouth, you said them yourself or maybe you're senile and forgot you said them.

Welcome to your world, where everyone else is wrong and you're right. Must be nice being a legend in your own mind.

Mount Pleasant

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 36
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #43 on: Today at 03:21:08 PM »
You say something and I don't agree with it and vice versa!  This means we agree to disagree on things!  It also means that i'm right and you're wrong and vice versa! 

Just what it is!


The Mighty Oz, aka rainman2 has spoken, is anybody listening? All I hear are crickets!!

Mount Pleasant

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 36
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #44 on: Today at 03:23:41 PM »
Hello there, 

Sorry we agree to disagree on our discussions here!
Again it’s not a question of who’s right and wrong, it’s simply what it is!
I don’t need you putting words in my mouth also!
You don’t see me using vile and nasty language now!
Nice try but you’re wrong this time!

Thanx for your concerns yet again.


The delusional dummy rainman2 lives in a fantasy world and still rides the short bus!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal