Author Topic: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---  (Read 702 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2026, 07:15:28 PM »
Who's trying to stir up the pot?   ngc3 ngc3

It's 715 pm not midnight!  i'm right here posting on plop and watching others on plop.  Someone is trying to guess the next time I'll post here.  He's not doing a good job! 

Watching races, watching the kittens have a better life than at least 1 individual here.  As Dougie says, the good life!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2026, 07:22:45 PM »
Who's trying to stir up the pot?   ngc3 ngc3

It's 715 pm not midnight!  i'm right here posting on plop and watching others on plop.  Someone is trying to guess the next time I'll post here.  He's not doing a good job! 

Watching races, watching the kittens have a better life than at least 1 individual here.  As Dougie says, the good life!




andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2026, 07:23:10 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2026, 07:25:35 PM »
The peanut gallery can't even type a response!
sad very sad!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2026, 07:26:29 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2026, 07:28:49 PM »
Who's trying to stir up the pot?   ngc3 ngc3

It's 715 pm not midnight!  i'm right here posting on plop and watching others on plop.  Someone is trying to guess the next time I'll post here.  He's not doing a good job! 

Watching races, watching the kittens have a better life than at least 1 individual here.  As Dougie says, the good life!


Dougie seems like a much happier person than you because he doesn't take what's posted or said on here seriously like you do and neither do I. Why get so worked up over something a total stranger says to you on here, I know, who said you get up worked up? Your actions speak louder than words.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2026, 10:42:28 PM »

Dougie seems like a much happier person than you because he doesn't take what's posted or said on here seriously like you do and neither do I. Why get so worked up over something a total stranger says to you on here, I know, who said you get up worked up? Your actions speak louder than words.

Some people do better than others with this!  Look at the vile, nastiness, and blatant "LIES" that Andrew says about me!  Unfortunately, it's a 'big problem'.  There's a difference between what is said and how things are said!  Other people's actions and words determine mine! 

Sorry we agree to disagree yet again.  FYI, it isn't I'm right and you're wrong or vice versa!  Please don't put that connotation out here again!  We each say it in our own way!  Just what it is!

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2026, 08:29:17 AM »

johnny is a nasty cryin little cunt
you wanted fun///we havin fun///plus i told you your word meant shit///your actions determine my reaction///simple isnt it 11.wp

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2026, 10:12:41 AM »
Some people do better than others with this!  Look at the vile, nastiness, and blatant "LIES" that Andrew says about me!  Unfortunately, it's a 'big problem'.  There's a difference between what is said and how things are said!  Other people's actions and words determine mine! 

Sorry we agree to disagree yet again.  FYI, it isn't I'm right and you're wrong or vice versa!  Please don't put that connotation out here again!  We each say it in our own way!  Just what it is!


You say "we agree to disagree" which you say alot, which isn't necessarily the case on my part, but rather than beat a dead horse I just let it go most of the time.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #39 on: Today at 12:40:44 AM »

You say "we agree to disagree" which you say alot, which isn't necessarily the case on my part, but rather than beat a dead horse I just let it go most of the time.

You say something and I don't agree with it and vice versa!  This means we agree to disagree on things!  It also means that i'm right and you're wrong and vice versa! 

Just what it is!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal