Author Topic: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---  (Read 564 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27181
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2026, 07:15:28 PM »
Who's trying to stir up the pot?   ngc3 ngc3

It's 715 pm not midnight!  i'm right here posting on plop and watching others on plop.  Someone is trying to guess the next time I'll post here.  He's not doing a good job! 

Watching races, watching the kittens have a better life than at least 1 individual here.  As Dougie says, the good life!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1540
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2026, 07:22:45 PM »
Who's trying to stir up the pot?   ngc3 ngc3

It's 715 pm not midnight!  i'm right here posting on plop and watching others on plop.  Someone is trying to guess the next time I'll post here.  He's not doing a good job! 

Watching races, watching the kittens have a better life than at least 1 individual here.  As Dougie says, the good life!




andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4368
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2026, 07:23:10 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27181
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2026, 07:25:35 PM »
The peanut gallery can't even type a response!
sad very sad!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4368
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2026, 07:26:29 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1540
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2026, 07:28:49 PM »
Who's trying to stir up the pot?   ngc3 ngc3

It's 715 pm not midnight!  i'm right here posting on plop and watching others on plop.  Someone is trying to guess the next time I'll post here.  He's not doing a good job! 

Watching races, watching the kittens have a better life than at least 1 individual here.  As Dougie says, the good life!


Dougie seems like a much happier person than you because he doesn't take what's posted or said on here seriously like you do and neither do I. Why get so worked up over something a total stranger says to you on here, I know, who said you get up worked up? Your actions speak louder than words.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27181
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2026, 10:42:28 PM »

Dougie seems like a much happier person than you because he doesn't take what's posted or said on here seriously like you do and neither do I. Why get so worked up over something a total stranger says to you on here, I know, who said you get up worked up? Your actions speak louder than words.

Some people do better than others with this!  Look at the vile, nastiness, and blatant "LIES" that Andrew says about me!  Unfortunately, it's a 'big problem'.  There's a difference between what is said and how things are said!  Other people's actions and words determine mine! 

Sorry we agree to disagree yet again.  FYI, it isn't I'm right and you're wrong or vice versa!  Please don't put that connotation out here again!  We each say it in our own way!  Just what it is!

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal