Author Topic: DOGS,MANS best friend.  (Read 28291 times)

EPM

• Elite
Re: DOGS,MANS best friend.
« Reply #210 on: February 03, 2023, 05:17:45 PM »
Ok..Army ill report back ..Just seen Joe Mixon pointed a guy at some broad..say it aint so Joe..Smh

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #211 on: February 03, 2023, 05:20:41 PM »
Well guess they dismist the charge  tmbz1

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2023, 01:32:19 PM »
This just in...The Playmaker pulled from Nfl network over some ho in the hotel lobby..

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #213 on: February 11, 2023, 09:20:08 AM »
DAY before BOWL.
I've decided not to cover. It not smart not to as I would be guareenteed +275. Maybe a tad bit more if I bet chiefs on MONEY LINE and they won.
BUTS me gonna stand with me original bet at start of playoffs with $100.00 at +550 on EAGLES.

ANDY REID like BELLO every game sayin: WE GOT NO INJURIES. I gets everyone ain't gonna turn down playin in BOWL no matter what. But a few bad hits here and there and to tent they wind up. And on both sides I see a vicious hittin game. This not the PRO BOWL,flag footsie ball.
I thought coverin the CHIEFS and hopin they lose by 1 thus makin more money. I did not look to see stats on how many games were won by 1 point this year,but I'D guess %wise not many. And that would have to come from missed extra points,2 point attempts,or safety's. Since indoors,I don't see any extra points bein missed. 2 point attempts possible and maybe likely,whether made or not. And a safety is possible for eagles with their pass rush. The -1 and 1/2 for PHILLY I think is inconsequential. Me thinks they win by 10. Ya got 2 hurt QB'S,which one ain't hurt as bad. Me imagines both teams goin all out to destroy each QB. One left standin be the WINNER. And I ain't buyin PATRICK'S come from behind heroics. Not in this game. IF EAGLES up,they ain't gonna be layin up to let him have easy tosses. And I see both teams RUNNIN alot. WHO can break a long run. I don't play PROPS,but if puntin 3 or over take the under.

This the first SUPERBOWL that 2 black QB'S facin each other. So there HISTORY there. BUT REBUGS are absoulutly sick over it. MARGIE GREEN and BOEBERT absoulutly refuse to watch. They gonna be in their backyards lokkin thru telescopes for UFO'S paid for at TAXPAYER'S expense. What worse is!. The whole fuckin FOX crew is gonna be at game,PAID for by FOX. They gonna all be shown before and after commercial about FOX NEWS. Should be quite the DRUNKIN specticle, them holdin up ballons with WE LOVE TRUMP stamped across.

Whatever anyone BETS, GOOD LUCK or there's always next year.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2023, 04:55:52 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY would like to suggest. Since he 76. Is there any reason a SUPERBOWL halftime show can't consist of A ELVIS and also a ROY ORBISON impersonators.
This shit gerred always to young FUCS,who could not give a SHIT about SPORTS BETIN,or any type of betin. And the FUC STADIUM is filled with RICH FUCS who know nothin about football. Minimum seat be $3700.00 I use to go to MANY a chicago CUB game and sat in BLEACHERS in 67 and early 68 and the cost be $1.00. I'ss knows that ain't WORLD SERIES,but know that SHIT seat is $125.00. And back in me day it was a rough crowd. The left field BUMS,roughest crowd in world harrassin. And nows a day like SUPER and WRIGLEY filled with GAY FUCS with MONEY takin selfies of themselfs and talkin on they cells and no not what gonna on in GAME. Like DRILLS and SUPERIORS would say in ARMY and after one moves on. These young are nothin but GAY,YOUNG<FAGGOTT,HOMO'S.

IT time for a oldtimers halftime show at FAGGOTT SUPERBOWL.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #215 on: February 12, 2023, 05:13:14 PM »
" EVERY TIME I GO to TOWN,THE BOYS ALL KICK ME DOG AROUND, EVEN THOUGH HE IS A HOUND,YOU BEST NOT KICK ME DOG AROUND". FAMOUSE in CUB HISTORY. Thank you ALL.

'

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #216 on: February 12, 2023, 05:55:19 PM »
DOEEESSSEES everyone see that space in mees last post. GOOD!.

BECUSSSES FOX reportin at last moment that GOD is the DECISION MAKER who ultimitly WINS SUPER 57. Can someone at last minute ask each player and coach their beliefs. Give it a BREAK. What goffy church and there plenty askin 24 hours a day, OUR BASKET is EMMPTY and the LORD needs you to FILL. FILL THE EMPTY SEED. I'M so sick of these RED NECK FUCKS and their IDIOT RED NECKS that SWALLOW Their SHIT. And their LEADER,DONALD.J. TRUMP. YOU think the BANKRUPT LIAR,DRAFT DODGER,FUCKIN THIEF, CARES. YA because he destoyed a EMPIRE that his FILTH FATHER BUILT and DONALD wants to leave it to his FENTANLY,CRACK COCAIN,ADDICTED POS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #217 on: February 14, 2023, 02:53:09 PM »
On a more pleasent note. Last remark on conclusion of NFL season.
I give credit to the CHIEFS. They played well. I LOST.
So,s me watchin game and me sayin to myself,BOY,EAGLES D not playin very well. And again I will give credit to CHIEFS O-LINE. They hurtin but played very well.
But the EAGLES on year had 3rd most sacks and pressure the opposin QB in NFL HISTORY. 0 sacks and no pressure.
Thens the next day I reads players on both teams complainin that the field was the WORST they had ever played on. EAGLES not use it as excuse as they complimented CHIEFS and also said,they had to play on it too.
But from a bettors standpoint. I notice morning of game: CHIEFS +1.5. That okay and in line all week.
                                             But the money line moved signif. It was -114 on EAGLES and then went to -112.
                                                                                              The CHIEFS moved from +104 to - 105.
                                              Somethin not smell right.
STATE FARM field had 5 weeks to put field in shape. I gets in FOOTBALL and BASEBALL home fields can be suited to benefit home team. But this a neutral field. And me feelin is these grass conditions played a part in negatin EAGLES pass rush. Everyone sayin they were slippin and slidin and could get no grip. Changin cleats to no avail.
Me thinks,someone's had inside INFO on this. VEGAS I believe made some money on this game,in 2 ways. More money was bet on EAGLE spread and those who were gonna bet in last few hours thinkin on CHEIFS money line at +104,decided not to bet at -105. Someone's made some money and it not be me. I needs the NFL to INVESTIGATE. Fat chance of that. That me OBSERVATION anyhow. Just call me a sore loser.

If anythin else: NEVER let ARIZONA host another SUPERBOWL.
ON to college B-BALL. Lets not have over or under inflated balls,rims tightened or lossened,and guys spittin on hardwood floors makin everyone slip and fall. Thank GOD that these youngsters don't chew chaw.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #218 on: February 14, 2023, 05:53:43 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY would like to suggest. Since he 76. Is there any reason a SUPERBOWL halftime show can't consist of A ELVIS

IT time for a oldtimers halftime show at FAGGOTT SUPERBOWL.

we're not the target audience.  Did you see even one commercial for preparation H ...

We are yesterday's news

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #219 on: February 15, 2023, 07:18:37 AM »
That bad Man freakin Aaron Rogers taking a 4 day darkness retreat  hvc.1

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #220 on: February 15, 2023, 07:20:01 AM »
Guess there is a toilett or you can opt to have adult diapers

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #221 on: February 15, 2023, 06:13:49 PM »
I read where RODGERS said 2 weeks ago after BOWL he gonna do this. I have not GOGGLED yet to understand the motivation behind the reason,one does this. I said the GUY previously should just go to MC'CARTHY ALASKA for a week. If he wants to go insane that the spot in middle of winter. He mentioned he could possibly hallucinate and was not sure if he could make the 4 days. Got to wonder what this would cost. If he wanted to TRIP he could just do LSD and put himself in a dark walk-in closet whereever the CRAZY fuc lives.

Buts there some HISTORY with other crazy antics like this.
(1) I remember some years back,individuals would go to NEW MEXICO,smoke some PIUTE and then enter a gigantic size TEPEE. Some crazy GURU ran the show. Inside the oversized tepee he had red hot stones and throws water on them to create a gigantic steam bath. The temp would go to 140 and combined with native american weed would make one halluncinate. Also DE-HYDRATE the fuc out of a person. 2 people died and the FUC was arrested. He went to court and claimed everyone signed waivers if they should demise. HE LOST. PRISON he went.
(2) That swing thin that native tribes did to younsters to prove they could be MEN and WARRIORS. Insert fish hooks under nipples and then swing around for hours in hot sun until they finnaly collapsed. Hallunicinate they did to. ARRON boy should try that next. And member SITTEN BULL went of into mountains for a week to starve himself to death and halluncinated and forsaw the annialation of CUSTER and his troops.

BACK to ARRON. I'll give him credit. Maybe he believes in this CRAZY SHIT. If he makes the 4 days and I think he will,would like to hear about the experiense. Them trips can be sensational at times only to realize after the wear off you really can't member much. I knows. LSD back in the day.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2023, 07:10:16 PM »
OK,JOHN FRANK ARMY back. Just took a look at this SHIT. NO fuckin way can ARRON do this SHIT. Unless a softer version. Individuals have tried it for only a 2 day period and totally freaked out. And then they needed PHSCHIATRIC help for months after. One becomes PHYSCHOTIC emereged into lone thoughts and thats those tryin for 2 days. And bein fead don't help. Although LOBSTER for him and BEANS and FRANKS for others could make a slight diff. Then again he could think he bein attacked by GIANT LOBSTERS. And me thinks he ain't payin for this as it all EXPERIMENTAL. So's the results would be private until published. Or he could say whatever suits him.
BUT He not makin 4 days.

One thin EXTRA: Individuals come out of this EXPERIENCE (if they ever really recover) with a greater appreciation of everythin around them. But asked if they would ever do it again: CONSENSUS: NO FUCKIN WAY.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #223 on: February 16, 2023, 06:58:12 PM »
Lol..see someone in Las Vegas stole the catalytic converter out of the oscar meyer weiner mobile.. 11.dt

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #224 on: February 17, 2023, 06:53:36 AM »
See Alvin Kamara got into a little trouble out in Vegas after the pro bowl...see if anything comes of it..

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal