Author Topic: FOZ NEWS COMMERCIALS  (Read 228 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
FOZ NEWS COMMERCIALS
« on: March 14, 2024, 11:18:40 AM »
Anyone notice for months the commercials on FOX. I get thay need this SHIT for survival. LETS go:
(1) We get LINDALL: BUY my SHIT on SALE at reduced prices. STOCK is runnin out. Must buy NOW. Same pitch all the TIME. Might add. ALL HIS SHIT is BED BUGGED INFECTED.
(2) How bout NEW BALANCE. Here a good one. 6 months ago they statin take the FRUITS and vegitables ,1 a day. SALES must be down,as they recommend downin 3 at a time. INCREASES SALES if you must down 3 times the quantity. You got some younger chick maybe in early 50,s goin it makes me young and I will remain so takin whatever this SHIT is. Lets see MS WONDERFUL if you YOUNG is still the same at 77.
How bouts the other guy promotin some MINERAL shit. I'M 88 and set records DEAD LIFTIN. DEAD LIFT is the easiet thin one can do. Try raisin that halfway or over you skull.
Let's not forget,TRUMP LOVER,HUCCKEBBEE. TRUMP GOIN YOU MY HUCCKEBEE. His non-STOP commercials toutin RE-LAXIUM. WHO THE FUC invented that SHIT. Sure was not YOUR MY HUCKELBEE.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    Today at 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    Today at 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal