Author Topic: DOGS,MANS best friend.  (Read 29367 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: DOGS,MANS best friend.
« Reply #240 on: April 06, 2023, 06:03:23 PM »
A new MOOSE report.
So there 2 idiots in a moose zone that says stay away from mooosses.
So there a moose with its back toward these 2 morons. The one moron comes up and slaps the moose on tail.
Moose no like. Moose turn around to attack. Like in every horror movie,the moose tail slapper trips and falls. MOOSE got him good.
NEVER FUC WITH A MOOSE.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #241 on: April 07, 2023, 03:47:15 PM »
Lol..the one guy told him go a head mess with him see what happens...goofbal l took one step and slips   11.dt then the guy that told him see what happens starts cherring on the moose to get the guy.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2023, 04:30:27 PM »
To moose novices: A word to the wise.
MOOOSSES advice: From MID MAY-thru JUNE,MOTHER MOOSE defends their newborn. BEEE very careful around her.
MOOSE advice from JOHN FRANK ARMY.
IF charged by a MOOSE,run away as fast as you can. That probably will not work as MOOOSSSES are faster. Then you must run behind a large tree or automobile.
IF you gonna fuc with a MOOSE a individual before hand should check out what MOOOSSSESS eat. Then drop ALGAE or whatever and the MOOSE will gladly stop and devour.

This MOOSE update brought to you by one JOHN FRANK ARMY.
NEVER FUC with a MOOSE or HIPPO.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2023, 10:12:44 PM »
 :P

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2023, 09:52:47 AM »
wtf. just got in the door put scanner says a lady made threats and used a gum emoji if fanduel  don't refund her money on a bet she placed  ngc3

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #245 on: April 24, 2023, 06:03:40 PM »
New moose update:
Somehow the moose wanders into entrance of movie theathre in ALASKA. Doors I guess were open. There was spilled popcorn on a table. MOOSE he or she likes. Don't know if it plain or buttered or salted or not. So the moose spots a cardboard container of popcorn. Proceeds to devour and then gets his or her nose stuck in container. Finnaly shakes of box and calmly walks out of movie house. That a nice moose.
MEMBER though. Never fuc with a MOOSE or HIPPO. But with a MOOSE, member to bring ORVILLE REDDENBACHER popped POPCORN with you.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #246 on: April 24, 2023, 06:38:12 PM »
Just came in. Moose walks in to ALASKA'S largest hospital thru automatic doors. Was not a emergency and also did not have a schedulaled appointment. Walked over to all the plants and started eatin away. When the moose had it's fill,walked back out the automatic doors and found a patch of grass and layed down and took a snozze. LOVE these MOOOOSSSESSS. I don't think you can have one for a pet like maybe a gorrila.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #247 on: April 25, 2023, 09:55:27 AM »
Done Deal:..J E T S.   and Dark Boy

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #248 on: April 25, 2023, 10:01:17 AM »
seen another way guys are cheating in fishing tourny....get fish and put them in a screened in box...plant them somewhere in lake..just go and pull in box during tourney and your home free

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #249 on: June 02, 2023, 06:07:10 PM »
I just hadda post on this.
I'm sure you all read the high school senior that jumped off Pirate SHIP on dare from one of his classmates. It a senior class getaway trip for those graduatin. I remember my senior getaway. It was just goin to a forest perserve for the day havin a picnic. Me and 3 others were not allowed to go because we did not bring a note from paren tfor permission to go. We had to spend day in school library. I'M sickened to this day. Wow missed a PICNIC. And now a days they go to ARUBA,although I doubt anymore after the MURDER. So know it a PIRATE SHIP getaway. The kid had a scholarship to play baseball at a major college. He had potential. Me guess is on a PIRATE SHIP there's plenty of RUM and nrcotics in neutral waters. And the kid loaded up. Dared and jumps overboard,like balancin on a 20th floor balcony in FLORIDA on spring break when you all fucked up and have not had much experience with booze and drugs. Evidently the CAPTAIN,BLACKBEARD , forgot to issue a warnin that the ship in heavily infested SHARK waters. CHALK that short swim up to another SHARK attack. Doupt that will show up in STATS as it seems that only for shoreline beaches. MY guess is the kid that dared him is next in for TRUTH or DARE. Watch out,EVERYONE!.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #250 on: July 19, 2023, 09:46:37 AM »
See a woman was gored by a bison Monday..be seeing people getting close to them and taking selfies and shit...

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #251 on: July 19, 2023, 09:48:25 AM »
Army what you recommend bison after your ass... Algae work for them also or just mooses..ty

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #252 on: July 23, 2023, 12:19:04 PM »
Although JOHN FRANK ARMY had CATS.
Me proooblem hers is the BREED.
Ya see,because me losin me vision in right eye. I've lost 40% and gonna have surgery to stop. GLUECOMA me has in both eyes. Gonna have surgery in me right eyeball. Thats cuttin into eyeball not laser. Me other ball is stable at 10% loss. My vision has gone to shit. I'ss got a 80%chance that surgery works. If not I will be totally blind in me right eye in 2 years. Then they will work on me left eyeball that has a greater chance at success.
But that not what me bitchin about. I'm talkin about DOGS.
YA know if in some years I goes BLIND. The GERMAN SHEPARD be my buddy. I would prefer one retired from force that attacks crims. And on the other hand knows how to walk. But SHEPARDS ain't prefered anymore as pets. CHIWAWAS, POODLES, don't know what ones call anything from the BRIT empire,I would say MUTTS. But since JOHN FRANK ARMY 100% GERMAN ,the GERMAN SHEPARD RULES. GOD SAVE THE BREED.

Guess with balls like that your a Ridgeling now. or a rasin.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #253 on: July 31, 2023, 09:56:56 PM »
Beats having to get neutered. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #254 on: August 16, 2023, 02:42:35 PM »
EPM: I know long delay on reportin on BISON. These guys and girls are quick. You want to stay at a minimum of 100 yards away from them. They can cover 100 yards in 6 seconds. No specific feed will help if you tryin to escape. Maybe a buffalo gun fron 1870's might help. Saw a vidio of a BISON and grizly goin at it. Grizly wanted to back away but MR. or MRS. BISON persisted. Grizzly turned around and bit bison in leg and dragged him or her to lake and drowned the animal.
I'll tell you a event in my life when me 18. Myself and buddy decided to do a race drivin around LAKE MICHIGAN startin in CHICAGO and up around WISCONSIN,thru the UPPER PENSULLA into CANADA and then back down thru MICHIGAN and back home. You had to stop at certain towns along way and mail postcards to verify you completed. It took a little bit of time to verify. 2 other cars partook. It was a grand prize of $600.00 to winner car. My team lost because the alternator went out in MUSGEGONE.
ANYSHOW. WEeese on a highway in UPPER PENISULA in a NATIONAL FOREST and barren. I says to my bud,pull over I gots to take a leak. I walks about 2 feet into woods and I'm drainin. I looks up and 2 feet from me is a BLACK BEAR. To this day I'M still not sure who was more startled. I back away and he or she just looked at me. I'm thinkin it did not like the smell of the urine as its territory. In any event,If you have a choice to confront a BISON,GRIZZLY, BLACK BEAR,choose the BLACK BEAR.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal