Author Topic: DOGS,MANS best friend.  (Read 29317 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: DOGS,MANS best friend.
« Reply #270 on: October 05, 2023, 07:03:23 PM »
Grizzly's gettin a little frisky this time of year. Killed a experienced back country couple and their dog. These ain;t the days of movie,OLD YELLER.
I want to say this. People are invadin their teeritory. It remote and they own that land. And bears do not like dogs. It a natural thin.
So's I would like to relate my experience in GRAD school
Took un a research project with WISCONSIN DEPT. of NATURAL WILDLIFE. Spent 9 months doin it. I'ss was goin do me me THESIS on it but decided instead to do it on ROAD RACIN as I was quite the runner. So here be the problem at time. Northern Wisconsin at one time had a great large Grey wolve or Timberwolf population. It was down to about 70. And you know why. The FUCKIN HUNTERS in WISCONSIN loved the trophy. They would't hunt on foot ,but ride theirFUC SNOWMOBILES and wear down the poor WOLF. Great sport by these FUCKERS. Got that all changed . NO MORE SNOWMOBILE HUNTIN on WOLF'S. The POPulation has risen every year. MEMBER the idiot that went to KODIA island because he loved them BEARS. A book and Movie made about him. He sat and walked among them. He had names for all. He said there one that be mean but it still not bother him. I think he named him CHARLIE. Well CHARLIE came to his campsite one day and obliberated hin and his girlfriend. Which means she had to be a crazy fuc to have ever joined him.
Message is: Don't ngo to GRIZZL'S territory. And I might add. After somethin like this happens don't shoot and kill the poor boy or girl. They only doin what comes natural.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #271 on: October 06, 2023, 09:21:00 AM »
Grizzly's gettin a little frisky this time of year. Killed a experienced back country couple and their dog. These ain;t the days of movie,OLD YELLER.
I want to say this. People are invadin their teeritory. It remote and they own that land. And bears do not like dogs. It a natural thin.
So's I would like to relate my experience in GRAD school
Took un a research project with WISCONSIN DEPT. of NATURAL WILDLIFE. Spent 9 months doin it. I'ss was goin do me me THESIS on it but decided instead to do it on ROAD RACIN as I was quite the runner. So here be the problem at time. Northern Wisconsin at one time had a great large Grey wolve or Timberwolf population. It was down to about 70. And you know why. The FUCKIN HUNTERS in WISCONSIN loved the trophy. They would't hunt on foot ,but ride theirFUC SNOWMOBILES and wear down the poor WOLF. Great sport by these FUCKERS. Got that all changed . NO MORE SNOWMOBILE HUNTIN on WOLF'S. The POPulation has risen every year. MEMBER the idiot that went to KODIA island because he loved them BEARS. A book and Movie made about him. He sat and walked among them. He had names for all. He said there one that be mean but it still not bother him. I think he named him CHARLIE. Well CHARLIE came to his campsite one day and obliberated hin and his girlfriend. Which means she had to be a crazy fuc to have ever joined him.
Message is: Don't ngo to GRIZZL'S territory. And I might add. After somethin like this happens don't shoot and kill the poor boy or girl. They only doin what comes natural.
Pertaining to bears and dogs, the bears don't always win. I've seen a few good hunting dogs chase a bear up a tree.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #272 on: October 07, 2023, 12:23:42 PM »
I can't see. You might be wrong on that. Grizzl's don't climb trees very well. It's possible as a human you could climb one like a mountain goat and escape a attack. But the grizz likes hanging around and when you don't see him climb down and still be quite nearby. Now BLACK BEARS may be what you referin too. They excellent tree climbers. Don't try to escape from one tree wise. You be a dead man. Liked the old movie"Call of the north". Think that huskie part wolf mutt took on a grizzly bear and defeated it.

On another note. Butkis passin. Former runnin back Mac Arthur lane once said of DICK BUTKUS"If I had a choice ,I'd sooner go one on one with a GRIZZLY BEAR.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #273 on: October 07, 2023, 04:54:07 PM »
Aiyuk,K.Toney,Zay Jones D.knock 25 cent anytime TD score..pays $72...that will burn up the rest of my refer a friend bonus...Let's Get It

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #274 on: October 07, 2023, 11:07:26 PM »
I can't see. You might be wrong on that. Grizzl's don't climb trees very well. It's possible as a human you could climb one like a mountain goat and escape a attack. But the grizz likes hanging around and when you don't see him climb down and still be quite nearby. Now BLACK BEARS may be what you referin too. They excellent tree climbers. Don't try to escape from one tree wise. You be a dead man. Liked the old movie"Call of the north". Think that huskie part wolf mutt took on a grizzly bear and defeated it.
On another note. Butkis passin. Former runnin back Mac Arthur lane once said of DICK BUTKUS"If I had a choice ,I'd sooner go one on one with a GRIZZLY BEAR.

You are right JF, the bear I saw get chased up a tree was a black bear. A friend of mine many years ago was camping in a park in the west, he had a vw camper. During the night he awoke to the vw camper shaking back and forth, when he looked forward he saw a grizzly licking bugs off his windshield. He beeped the horn and the grizzly went away.
As far as Butkis, I saw an old interview with OJ Simpson way before the murder controversy. His comment on Butkis was when he saw Butkis coming after him he was looking around for a phone booth to hide in.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 11:11:31 PM by kantseeback »

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #275 on: October 08, 2023, 07:33:07 AM »
Song of the day "Funny How Time Slips Away"...Done by the Goat George Jones...

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #276 on: October 08, 2023, 07:35:58 AM »
Quote of the week..Speeking of Joneses...Kevin Harlem to Kurt Warner regarding on Daniel Jones..."How much they paying this Guy" ngc3

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #277 on: October 20, 2023, 09:35:43 PM »
Curley G. What it is my man! Back at you!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #278 on: January 19, 2024, 01:33:23 PM »
So I looked up if there been any BEAR or MOOSE attacks latly. NONE.
POLAR bears bein very quite. Good seal supply,I guess. Other bears havin a nice snozze hibernatin. They ate enough berries to last to spring. And nobody fuckin with MOOOSES these days. They learned to each his own.
But this intriques me.
# dudes frozen to death in backyard of friends home after spendin the day watchin CHIEFS game. 3 days later cops show up and the owner of home goes answering door drinkin a glass of wine: They all frozen to death. COPS go,DEATH be natural.
ME thinks homeowner the supplier and the 3 overdosed. Then drageed the bodies outside. Good scheme. See how this plays out. Possibly this guy could be TRUMP and JR'S cellmate.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #279 on: February 10, 2024, 01:38:23 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY has dome dood NEWS todat.
DID not know MOOOSSSES iin. ANYHOW.: HE or she attackin all downhill skin. They can;t move fast enoubh. THE MOOSE CAN. GOTTA LOVE THEM MOSSSSEEESS.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #280 on: February 22, 2024, 05:04:21 PM »
See this Bluefin tourny gotta pass polygraph test...both the.1st and 2 ND finishers both failed....1st was 25gs and 2nd 75 hunge....

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #281 on: February 22, 2024, 05:07:11 PM »
poor kid down in Texas..high schooler tourny..Got biggest bass of his life after weigh dropped dead..Rip

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #282 on: March 07, 2024, 10:54:57 AM »
MOOOSSSESSS have NO RIGHTS at least in ALASKA,soooess we thought.
Member the moose in ALASKA rgat walks into emergency room. Allowed to munch on flowers and then depart and then snozzes in grass outside. Or how bout the one that walked into movie theathre and ate all the popcorn until he could not eat anymore. walked out and returned to wilderness.
NOW THIS ATROCITY.THE IDITEROID.

In moose territory. MOSSSES can not interfere with race. So the mooose is standin in path of 5 time winner sledder path. He got no option but to run over the poor moose. The moose is now entangled with mush dogs. Quite a mess. No HUMAN can imagine. So musher has to pull out gun and shoot the mooose. BULLWINKLE and JOHN FRANK ARMY not happy. Then when this happens: RULES state,MUSHER must gut MR.or MRS MOSSE and take internal organs to next break station. Musher fails to do. He in a hurry to win. leaves moose carcass in middle of trail. Others follin behind have to bring moose meat after they cut up to nexttrail stop so local villagers can feast on iy. Sounds like a great time. Except if you the MOOSE.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #283 on: March 07, 2024, 03:09:23 PM »
MOOOSSSESSS have NO RIGHTS at least in ALASKA,soooess we thought.
Member the moose in ALASKA rgat walks into emergency room. Allowed to munch on flowers and then depart and then snozzes in grass outside. Or how bout the one that walked into movie theathre and ate all the popcorn until he could not eat anymore. walked out and returned to wilderness.
NOW THIS ATROCITY.THE IDITEROID.

In moose territory. MOSSSES can not interfere with race. So the mooose is standin in path of 5 time winner sledder path. He got no option but to run over the poor moose. The moose is now entangled with mush dogs. Quite a mess. No HUMAN can imagine. So musher has to pull out gun and shoot the mooose. BULLWINKLE and JOHN FRANK ARMY not happy. Then when this happens: RULES state,MUSHER must gut MR.or MRS MOSSE and take internal organs to next break station. Musher fails to do. He in a hurry to win. leaves moose carcass in middle of trail. Others follin behind have to bring moose meat after they cut up to nexttrail stop so local villagers can feast on iy. Sounds like a great time. Except if you the MOOSE.

JFA, it sounds like you know a lot about Moose. Maybe you should change your moniker to " The moose whisperer. ".

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar