Author Topic: CHANGES IN HARNESS WHEN IT RETURNS....HRU  (Read 18240 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: CHANGES IN HARNESS WHEN IT RETURNS....HRU
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2020, 09:01:22 PM »
What about when they're adults? Most don't come back out to just see the pretty horses anymore once they get a dose of adrenaline from betting. If a kid wants to see a horse, take him to a riding stable. That's a responsible way to protect your child from an industry that has and will continue to impact lives negatively. That's the only reality I'm trying to convey, but it seems denial is rampant. You may know "many" horse people who don't bet, but you also know that's a very, very, very small minority and there wouldn't even be standardbred racing without gamblers.
\

FIGHTING IS RAMPANT AROUND HERE TOO

Harness Stats

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2020, 09:51:28 AM »
Elvis (PckSxdream) has left the building .. along with all of his opinions on this thread and others he posted.  I don't want to get into any trouble by asking but is this a result of him removing his account .. or being "banded"?  I would think removing the account, as bad as he was it was mostly irritating and I don't think he violated any rules ...Just curious

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2020, 10:18:24 AM »
Elvis (PckSxdream) has left the building .. along with all of his opinions on this thread and others he posted.  I don't want to get into any trouble by asking but is this a result of him removing his account .. or being "banded"?  I would think removing the account, as bad as he was it was mostly irritating and I don't think he violated any rules ...Just curious

Likely tired of the fighting.  He got hammered

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2020, 10:40:12 AM »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2020, 10:58:18 AM »
I had to get rid of him. 

Tough call but the correct one.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2020, 11:51:58 AM »
I had to get rid of him. 

Tough call but the correct one.

IT WAS YOU OR HIM

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal