Author Topic: will new york and new jersey replace thier harness judges  (Read 4533 times)

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
will new york and new jersey replace thier harness judges
« on: April 17, 2020, 09:36:03 PM »
didnt they turn a blind eye?

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: will new york and new jersey replace thier harness judges
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 09:37:22 PM »
dont horse players and honest horsemen desere?

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 09:40:30 PM »
There will be no changes,a real TRAVESTY!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 08:04:38 AM »
Nothing changes. President of UselessTA said they doing great job , but their hands were tied. Hard to know that a guy with 18 positive test will cheat again

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 09:15:22 AM »
There is no will of the state to change. You could F. Lee Bailey in there, nothing would be different.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 09:37:39 AM »
Need to split them up, send pa judges to NY, NJ to Ohio, stay a month then change again. Need to totally blow up the current system

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2020, 10:07:30 AM »
The USTA needs cleaned out and replaced with true horsemen who can get stuff done, not a bunch of geek headed pencil pushers

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2020, 10:08:04 AM »
And how would a new system be funded? What would be the scope of the system. We all know, the systems current scope is to detect overages for therapeutic drugs. The designer drugs for which the 29 were indicted for, were not detectable.
 Thinking we could have a clean game by relying on drug testing at any level is foolish. The only tool the state and management has to hold people accountable and remove the cheaters is surety bond system.
 Just like most other occupational licenses administered by the state, you must provide a surety bond to make anyone whole you may wrong. Like an general contractor, a auto dealer a private school. These industries are risky to the consumer and the principals must provide a determined amount of monetary protection in order to be licensed by the state to operate in their state. 
 Owners, trainers and drivers along with Vets should be bonded  and people who suffer losses do to their misdeeds to be made whole from the surety bonding company.
I would even say the gamblers would have a right to participate in being made whole if harmed by a cheater. 

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2020, 11:40:39 AM »
For the honest people yes, for cheaters well, they don't think they will ever be caught.

tk rumors

• NW-1
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2020, 03:55:18 PM »
Political jobs, that's how these guys are hired.  Should they be replaced, absolutely.  Will they, I doubt it.  System of hiring has to change.  I questioned one judge and he told me "what do you want me to do, follow these guys around all day".  I wondered did you say that on the interview.  I knew it was a waste of time after that.

R2D2

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2020, 05:19:06 PM »
PLEASE NO DARKIE HARNESS JUDGES. ALL THEY WOULD THINK ABOUT 24/7 IS SOME FAT BLONDIE WAITRESS THEY CAN STICK THEIR AIDS INFESTED  51za.brod 51za.brod 51za.brod INTO. CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING ELSE WHEN THE TAINTED BLOOD IS FLOWING INTO THE LITTLE HEAD VS. THE BIG, NAPPY HEAD.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2020, 08:20:28 PM »
PLEASE NO DARKIE HARNESS JUDGES. ALL THEY WOULD THINK ABOUT 24/7 IS SOME FAT BLONDIE WAITRESS THEY CAN STICK THEIR AIDS INFESTED  51za.brod 51za.brod 51za.brod INTO. CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING ELSE WHEN THE TAINTED BLOOD IS FLOWING INTO THE LITTLE HEAD VS. THE BIG, NAPPY HEAD.

Classic

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal