Author Topic: THE STABLE CA..OPEN HOUSE INVITES DUBE  (Read 31183 times)

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: THE STABLE CA..OPEN HOUSE INVITES DUBE
« Reply #120 on: May 14, 2019, 08:59:34 PM »
Honestly Pig....If I can still convince my wife to have sex that makes me happy..
Suppose it depends on what your goals are....I see guys who think they are smarter then everyone else a year later mfing the guy for cheating them this & that- butt hurt because all the horses they bought turned into goats...
There are issues like over staking, him driving, & a few other things that I would change personally..
tmbz1

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #121 on: May 14, 2019, 09:00:07 PM »
Again... I didn't mind losing money with him I expected to it was the not being spoken to on the level about how the horses were doing and what the bills would be
tmbz1

slimshady

« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2019, 09:08:09 PM »
"it was the not being spoken to on the level about how the horses were doing and what the bills would be."

PPS  ...   Telling you the horse is training like a champ is what most trainers will tell you.  That means they are all bshitters or eternal optimists. 
There should be no billing surprises in the fractional model.
If the contract says shipping to the track will be $500 a load divided by the number of horses on the truck, to a maximum of $130, then he charges $130 per group with 7 horses on the truck, that is fraud.
If the fractional contract isn't detailed around expenses, you probably shouldn't have signed it. 

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #123 on: May 14, 2019, 09:15:48 PM »
"it was the not being spoken to on the level about how the horses were doing and what the bills would be."

PPS  ...   Telling you the horse is training like a champ is what most trainers will tell you.  That means they are all bshitters or eternal optimists. 
There should be no billing surprises in the fractional model.
If the contract says shipping to the track will be $500 a load divided by the number of horses on the truck, to a maximum of $130, then he charges $130 per group with 7 horses on the truck, that is fraud.
If the fractional contract isn't detailed around expenses, you probably shouldn't have signed it.

nobody holding a gun to anyones head..
You can buy a share for $100- hold it for 6 months..If its not for you then you leave- very simple
I know Andrew Harris  charges X no matter how many are on the truck- I know some that divide the amount by the horses..
seems like there is no written rule when it comes to shipping

The fraud is me writing a huge check to the Chicago Bulls for season tickets..fuckers can't even tank correctly
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #124 on: May 14, 2019, 11:31:21 PM »
If your buying yearlings and they are training down after the March stake payments the comments are doing their job and are smart. Apr payments the same with adding some speed and going double headers. After the May stake payments it starts to get fuzzy with those list of excuses that usually start when they get to the gate on race day. Just remember 1 thing as a owner the trainer can bullshit all he wants, the first time the owner can see the truth is on a race line in a qualifier.

With the stable you can call bullshit on Anthony anytime twice a month watching the drone video. As I have stated the bills have been straight forward so far with no issues and no off the wall charges. When they start to race I will know by past experience what to expect. As far as selling horses at the sale today he sent 12 of the 393. So I'm assuming there are plenty other unsatisfied shoppers from a yearling sale, a bad claim, a horse kept way to long, a partner squabble, or a horse with no heart for the track. Maybe something lame or one that flips. This thread has plenty of chuckles in what to expect in owning a race horse. While the guy complaining a lot needs to look at yearling prices the stable paid. They bought majority of those 72 under 20k. Not 30k like he thinks and his 40k already per a horse training the past 8 months. If so that's 8 months times 5k a month. Sorry Charlie, the bill is less then half that figure in American dollars. Sure March, April, and May are higher with stake payments. Then again if it's OH or IN your staking to a lot less.

I have owned a nice number of horses that made over 100k. However...I have owned a lot more that made a lot less or nothing at all. If your picking yearlings your lucky to find two good ones out of 10. You just hope the other 8 aren't all slugs. Probably better off all 8 where sold in May at two to cut the loses in the long run. Had to learn early that they aren't pets.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #125 on: May 14, 2019, 11:46:20 PM »
Of course he buys them cheap because the training bill is the same no matter what the more the merrier

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2019, 01:01:21 AM »
Well by your reporting they weren't cheap as you stated he paid 400k for the 12 in the sale tofay and 600k on training bills. Either sarcasm or fake news. But if you want to rat the guy out or call the BBB. At least get your facts somewhat close to be reliable and we take take it being a legit rant.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2019, 06:49:17 AM »
Well by your reporting they weren't cheap as you stated he paid 400k for the 12 in the sale tofay and 600k on training bills. Either sarcasm or fake news. But if you want to rat the guy out or call the BBB. At least get your facts somewhat close to be reliable and we take take it being a legit rant.

puplre sheets

aka

johs kaufman,,is mad cus nthony didnt cut him some slack on a monthly bill where hiz horse unfortunitly died,,josh feels he should not pay for the first 15 days horse was alive

same josh that called the race sec at freehold on julie miller because her decnt horse fit the same condition josh's rat fit,,
joshua embarressed himself for 135.14 cents

jimmy ,,the is a fkcin pigeon,,

plAy him like a PIGEON tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2019, 08:47:01 AM »

The butler did it...35k yearling

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2019, 08:48:31 AM »
puplre sheets

aka

johs kaufman,,is mad cus nthony didnt cut him some slack on a monthly bill where hiz horse unfortunitly died,,josh feels he should not pay for the first 15 days horse was alive

same josh that called the race sec at freehold on julie miller because her decnt horse fit the same condition josh's rat fit,,

Didnt see you at the sale yesterday?
You got scared?
Good move. 

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2019, 09:45:40 AM »
Didnt see you at the sale yesterday?
You got scared?
Good move.
'
yes pet tree fyied ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2019, 09:49:00 AM »
Paid 35k for a horse and the point is? I bought a yearling through a KY farm at the Ohio Jug sale. Had the farm take him back for 30 days before it was time to break him. He came back and a weak later was dead in the stall. Was a few years ago don't remember the why...something as a young horse his immune system might not have develop as it should have. The farm gave me nothing back as I did ask and maybe hope for something residual or credits down the road. I was disappointed but moved on. I believe the person with a lot of anger here just needs to move on and pick a new hobby. Horse owning isn't for everyone.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2019, 10:06:31 AM »
puplre sheets

aka

WAiT A MINutE

Is this the same guy who cried when he got beat in that N$1000L5?

Or are there two  of them?

OMFG

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2019, 10:17:42 AM »
wow
first off owning yearlings is risky, its not for everyone, go get a $10 k claimer and have some fun until it breaks down
also as everyone knows barns are full of $100k yearlings or more that cant race
different ways of approaching it, you can buy into the cheaper ones and hope one or two overachieve or buy into fewer of better quality and the odds should improve
remember value is not always the cheapest sale price
at the end of the day you are putting your faith ( and your cash ) with someone and hope they do well
they pick out the yearlings( and then you can pick what ones you want) and they train them down
if you are not comfortable in their ability to pick yearlings and train them you should not invest with them
clearly they appeal to the lower end or beginners in the market , letting them get involved cheaply and hope to get a few winners out of the mix
if that is not your ownership profile you should go to another trainer/stable
lots of choices out there that will gladly take your cash
ggod luck

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2019, 11:33:34 AM »
I got out of "the stable"
Much more fun and profitable running my own

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar