Author Topic: THE STABLE CA..OPEN HOUSE INVITES DUBE  (Read 31124 times)

Purple Lavern

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE CA..OPEN HOUSE INVITES DUBE
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2019, 12:25:54 AM »
Horse did win by 7 lengths in 53.3..
Not that it matters- but feel the other purple would have been on here right after the race had he lost..
was not the Levy but this horse could run off a bunch in Chicago..

I think you could have bought shares around $400 cdn last week
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2019, 12:39:05 AM »
Didn't even pay his bills for the week

You are missing the major point which is that Anthony put his own needs ahead of the finances of the clients because he wanted a horse to race in the cup and saucer. Whether they overpaid or not with out of the question it wasn't his money he got what he wanted to race in The Big Race and since then the owners have taken a beating while he had fun

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2019, 12:45:00 AM »
Didn't even pay his bills for the week

You are missing the major point which is that Anthony put his own needs ahead of the finances of the clients because he wanted a horse to race in the cup and saucer. Whether they overpaid or not with out of the question it wasn't his money he got what he wanted to race in The Big Race and since then the owners have taken a beating while he had fun

as far as I know nobody had a gun held to their head when this horse was purchased..
Not my kind of horse- purchase off Burke..but obviously many felt different..
again, hoe people want to spend their money shouldn't really bother you..

GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2019, 12:49:18 AM »
I'm sorry but it does bother me when people are purposely mislead for one person's benefit ask the people behind the Madoff scam how they feel about being misled by people or ask some of the people from the stable besides myself or some of the owners that paid considerably more per share and are now selling them at 20% of what they paid

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2019, 12:55:52 AM »
I'm sorry but it does bother me when people are purposely mislead for one person's benefit ask the people behind the Madoff scam how they feel about being misled by people or ask some of the people from the stable besides myself or some of the owners that paid considerably more per share and are now selling them at 20% of what they paid

I just don't understand "mislead"...They bought a horse thought could compete in that pei crap, didn't work out..SO WHAT
they paid 280 K for rock & tony so Burke is Madoff too..
Look up any sales results catalog for the last x years & you will see plenty of 6 figure flops every sale...
The Madoff scam remark actually hurts your credibility with any argument imo….we all know he was never buying any stocks allalong.
So you are saying he is buying mind horses?  don't quite understand- especially someone who was so enthusiastic about the stable nary 6 months ago,

& somehow me thinks if your horses would have turned out to be better - you would still be saying how great it is

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2019, 01:01:18 AM »
You don't get it at all my horse turned out well and I still got pounded that's the problem

I sold horses at the absolute top and bought horses at the absolute bottom and the horses that I bought ended up doing well and I still lost money that's the problem you can criticize me all you want but believe me there's going to be plenty plenty plenty more where this came from

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #156 on: May 18, 2019, 01:03:35 AM »
When you have a 160 horses and you're trying to tell me that winning a non-winners of a thousand for a $3,500 purse is something to brag about or put a feather in your cap about you are really in trouble

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #157 on: May 18, 2019, 01:04:24 AM »
Horse did win by 7 lengths in 53.3..
Not that it matters- but feel the other purple would have been on here right after the race had he lost..
was not the Levy but this horse could run off a bunch in Chicago..

I think you could have bought shares around $400 cdn last week

for a giant $3500 purse!

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #158 on: May 18, 2019, 01:04:33 AM »
I paid $5,000 for a horse and was racing in non-winners of 1000 and was getting crucified by this message board but somehow paying 80000 + for a horse and racing in 9 winners of 1000 and getting a win in it for the stable even though they're losing money and something that is putting me in my place? I'm done talkin about this just remember when the ship Burns you heard it here first

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #159 on: May 18, 2019, 08:15:39 AM »
amongst all the banter going on the truth is somewhere in the middle
just to clarify
purple lavern, i see you say you and everybody knew madoff was running a scam, ok, he scammed everyone and it took the feds years to catch him while people lost billions, gotch ya
purple pick sheets is absolutely right on lincoln james, amac used other peoples money to have his own joy ride and many fell for it and have paid a heavy price financially that  they will never dig out of on that horse
while i believe those that say well you dont have to go along with him  etc that is only partly true, IF you decide to play than you do entrust the leader to make wise decisions on your behalf
it is very similar  to your stock broker/financial planner, once you decide to entrust your money with them you expect them to manage it in a professional responsible manner, if not you find another one or stuff your cash under your mattress
i will say this , purple pick sheets is not alone , there are some people who own a reasonably large number of shares that are not happy , are not doing well
the stable .ca needs a successful back half of 2019 or it will be much smaller in 2020

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #160 on: May 18, 2019, 09:58:57 AM »
amongst all the banter going on the truth is somewhere in the middle
just to clarify
purple lavern, i see you say you and everybody knew madoff was running a scam, ok, he scammed everyone and it took the feds years to catch him while people lost billions, gotch ya
purple pick sheets is absolutely right on lincoln james, amac used other peoples money to have his own joy ride and many fell for it and have paid a heavy price financially that  they will never dig out of on that horse
while i believe those that say well you dont have to go along with him  etc that is only partly true, IF you decide to play than you do entrust the leader to make wise decisions on your behalf
it is very similar  to your stock broker/financial planner, once you decide to entrust your money with them you expect them to manage it in a professional responsible manner, if not you find another one or stuff your cash under your mattress
i will say this , purple pick sheets is not alone , there are some people who own a reasonably large number of shares that are not happy , are not doing well
the stable .ca needs a successful back half of 2019 or it will be much smaller in 2020

Brown Jugs aka robin quivers...
sorry my buffy took over...

I never said everyone knew Madoff was running a scam...My point was that there ARE actual horses..& that can 100% be verified..
These horses are all bought at auction (or private purchase) & sold at cost...That is very rare for any fractional operation- most put 50% of profit right into the buy price.
Now whether you felt Lincon James was worth $800 per share upon purchase is your own decision- for me it wasn't..

Is the Stable a perfect vehicle for ownership- absolutely not- & HAVE NEVER SAID THAT...
you can look at my posts over the months & this can all be verified...I am no cheerleader & certainly have my issues personally.

I was just calling out PSP & his BS...he windsocked 100% & you can even look at the start of the thread where he claims it to be an excellent endeavor
Have nothing against PSP but seemed to get butt hurt from some bad luck recently inclusing a horse dying.

Kind of done with this thread & wish everyone luck....  HEIL HITLER  (sorry again- Buffy took over)

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2019, 11:20:16 AM »
yup
me as well

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #162 on: May 18, 2019, 01:13:52 PM »
First off the FBI only caught Madoff because of the recession leading to the discovery when the markets tanked. Kinda like the owners in a last minute purchase of a older FFA horse that when AM called he got a list of a few horses that had a sales tag from the Burke barn. He listen to the seller's pitch of the ones for sale and took that information back to his clients. His clients over subscribe to the reasoning, bs, sales pitch, or whatever every trainer uses on a daily basis to his or her own owners. They knew they were going to get a one time shot in the race in PEI ...then the horse would go back to Mohawk in the overnights. It didn't pay off when the horse wasn't fast enough and drew the way outside. Clients knew there wasn't any 50 or 60k races left down the line with this horse. It was a boom or bust from the get go. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong? Wasn't 75% sold quickly to a small number of people and the last 25% went to 25 1% shares to people that live in PEI? My take PL already mentioned it, look at all the bust that come out of these sales for older racehorses. It's a who's who list of over priced horses changing barns and majority never get close to what they paid for them. As for the guy complaining about selling horse high and buying horses on the low...and not making money. Please more information because you already stated earlier you had a month of a win and 2 places or 2 wins and a place and still didn't make money for the month? More info needed to believe that story.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #163 on: May 18, 2019, 01:41:05 PM »
bea my delight.
i owned 25 percent
from the end of december to mid feb she had 2 first 2 seconds and a 3rd and a lost money all three months

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #164 on: May 18, 2019, 01:47:13 PM »
I also heard the owners of west fiftysecond lost money the month they finished second in a 35k stake...

again...
dont shoot the messagnger...

MUCH MUCH MUCH more fallout to come

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    Today at 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: GOLF CART MIKE ASSHOLE!  73cv.2
    April 15, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
  • Calhoun: Shopping Cart Mike will provide you with counseling and life coaching. Takes PayPal, Venmo, credit, cards, debit card and peanuts in the shell as payment
    April 15, 2024, 09:27:34 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Counselling for what honesty? Dude get counseling for living in Delaware. Thats got to be some sort of mental illness.
    April 15, 2024, 08:12:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Jesus dude. You need counselling
    April 14, 2024, 04:50:48 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Bitter Truth is a Pillow Biter
    April 13, 2024, 09:54:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal