Author Topic: THE STABLE CA..OPEN HOUSE INVITES DUBE  (Read 31186 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE CA..OPEN HOUSE INVITES DUBE
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2019, 04:55:23 PM »
if I owned any of those that sold I would consider the money received like a lottery win and cash that cheque very fast

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2019, 05:34:27 PM »
Springfield Ohio Sale ..Today

http://www.bloodedhorse.com/19May/results/index.php?filter=name&catalog=catalog_1.html

It looks like he sold 5 horses.......with 3 others pulled out

Hip numbers 83............... .....92....appear to be his based on race lines and trainer/driver stats

He got  $ 6000...6200....77 00....10,000.....and 11,000..............Total $ 40,900

How many did he list in the sale ??

Can his "trainers" be improved on ??

Sold 12

Avg 8 per sale....40k per bill and 30k per purchase. 60k loss per sale

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2019, 05:35:05 PM »
if I owned any of those that sold I would consider the money received like a lottery win and cash that cheque very fast

Even when the horse is sold it is a hassle to get your money out

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2019, 06:40:09 PM »

kinda like poker sites.....you can put money in, but try to get it out, good luck

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2019, 06:40:24 PM »

Sad
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2019, 06:43:04 PM »
i dont know anyone that is happy after one year

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #111 on: May 14, 2019, 06:44:10 PM »
they just wanna say cheese,i just dont get it

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #112 on: May 14, 2019, 07:21:43 PM »
i dont know anyone that is happy after one year
You think any of these geniuses posting on this thread make a profit?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #113 on: May 14, 2019, 07:22:20 PM »
Like I said all the entities WEG, ONTARIO RACING, STANDARDBRED CANADA AND HRU will drop them like a hot potato. As far as I'm concerned they are a huge part of the problem. Why does racing think they need small piece players to fill races. Do your frigging job and rid the game of the chemists and then let those who then want in fill the races. A bettor has a better chance in Vegas than in racing to get their thrill and maybe make something.
Thnaks Tim.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #114 on: May 14, 2019, 07:26:54 PM »
sad ,just to say cheese you get robbed

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #115 on: May 14, 2019, 07:50:06 PM »

Some of the greatest harness minds ever assembled posting their brilliance...
The same ones who couldn't even buy a share of a race horse, the same ones going through the garbage cans to find a program at the OTB while blowing rent money.

I have seen it from a many different angles- & usually the ones telling you the business are the dumbest rocks in the garden...
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #116 on: May 14, 2019, 08:32:13 PM »
Purp I was in the game and did not bad and I am not stupid enough to say I made money but I did a little better than break even and had a great time. Now I attend the races with expendable cash, win or lose a good night out. Not even god himself would go as far to say you will do ok or break even so when it comes to something that was too good to believe from the beginning then anyone with 1 smidgen of intelligence has a right to speak their opinion. A scam is a scam is a scam and life's lessons will clue you in. No one not even god gives you nothing for nothing.

We can agree to disagree- & will not go into details but have made money 2 years in a row..
Yes, plenty of luck involved..
But just like you said, you were in the game & had a great time....& maybe that is good enough for some people..
Anthony never says you are going to make money- in fact he says you probably won't-  so not really sure how that is something that is too good to be true..
Some people buy a few shares of a horse for $500 & can play pretend owner..They can go to the track, backstretch, not to mention meet some pretty excellent people.

I have always said people can have their own opinions about fractional ownership but to think Anthony is any different from the other operations is pretty naïve,,
I do know that most of the fractional groups I dealt with in t breds buy a horse for 50 & then syndicate him for 100..That is not the case here- if he buys a horse for 10, the shares are $100...
In terms of making money, if you are simply looking for profit can think of some better options for sure..
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #117 on: May 14, 2019, 08:35:25 PM »
Some of the greatest harness minds ever assembled posting their brilliance...
The same ones who couldn't even buy a share of a race horse, the same ones going through the garbage cans to find a program at the OTB while blowing rent money.

I have seen it from a many different angles- & usually the ones telling you the business are the dumbest rocks in the garden...
do you know anyone happy after a year?

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #118 on: May 14, 2019, 08:47:40 PM »
do you know anyone happy after a year?

Honestly Pig....If I can still convince my wife to have sex that makes me happy..
Suppose it depends on what your goals are....I see guys who think they are smarter then everyone else a year later mfing the guy for cheating them this & that- butt hurt because all the horses they bought turned into goats...
There are issues like over staking, him driving, & a few other things that I would change personally..

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2019, 08:57:09 PM »
Purp at least we can agree to disagree, you have your experience as do I but I don't know much about others here or their opinions but they must have been in the game to offer an opinion and oddly their opinion is much the same as mine. The one thing in this game that I picked up from Bill Wellwood is that those who say they lost are giving it to you straight because the game for it's size doesn't spit out many winners.

Again... I didn't mind losing money with him I expected to it was the not being spoken to on the level about how the horses were doing and what the bills would be

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal