Author Topic: THE STABLE CA..OPEN HOUSE INVITES DUBE  (Read 31199 times)

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE CA..OPEN HOUSE INVITES DUBE
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2019, 04:32:10 PM »
YOUR HORSE DIED..

WAS HE ALIVE THE FIRST HALF OF THE MONTH

YES

THEN U PAY,,JOSH]

STOP CRYIN U CHEAP FUCK

I did pay
And then i sell all my shares and move on

Im done. Others decide fir yourselves

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2019, 04:35:55 PM »
I did pay
And then i sell all my shares and move on

Im done. Others decide fir yourselves

BUT U DID CRY BEFORE U PAID..

..IN OTHERS WORDS,,,U BEGGED TO LET ANTHONY LET U SLIDE FOR HALF THE MONTHLY BILL

CUS OF AN UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT..

..ARE ALL FCKIN NEWYORK  HEBREWS THIS  FUCKIN CHEEP

I HATE CHEEP MUTHERFUCKERS WHO WEAR THE SAME FCKIN CLOTHES EVERY DAY

OOPS THATS YOU ,,JOSHUA COUGHMAN

SAW U THREE DAYS INA ROW WITH SAME CLOTHES AT DELEWARE  SALE,,LAST TIME

PEEEE UUUUUU,,
YOU WERE EXTREMELY RIPE ON THE THIRD DAY.. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1

..BATHE AND BRING CLOTHES ..ARE U THAT SCUMMY AND DISGUSTING
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 04:37:44 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

slimshady

« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2019, 05:24:42 PM »
"for the person wondering who pays for the live stream : it’s The Stable, and it’s expensive. they pay a lot of money to live stream, a lot of money to run the website and app too. "

LOL   I'm sure it's really expensive when it's your brother that owns the video / drone company doing the recording.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2019, 05:34:38 PM »
I’m not sure if it’s comical or sad reading you dummies thinking you know anything. the risks involved at The Stable are the same as the risks owning any horse with any trainer. for the person wondering who pays for the live stream : it’s The Stable, and it’s expensive. they pay a lot of money to live stream, a lot of money to run the website and app too. who was the guy saying the ‘short shipping here in ohio’ you mean Miami Valley which is 2 hours away or Northfield which is 2 and a half hours away? show me a trainer who gives shipping discounts related to how many horses they’re racing and I’ll show you a trainer losing money on their rigs.

and for all the haters I just want you to know today’s Open House was a hit despite terrible weather. get mad.

Go fuck yourself
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2019, 07:15:59 PM »
if you wanna say cheese so bad just go to yonkers and jump in the winners circle any race ,no owers ever go to yonkers anymore

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2019, 07:22:21 PM »
if you wanna say cheese so bad just go to yonkers and jump in the winners circle any race ,no owers ever go to yonkers anymore
I do that a couple times a year.
 tmbz1

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2019, 07:57:25 PM »
I do that a couple times a year.
 tmbz1
and its free

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2019, 11:06:09 AM »
"for the person wondering who pays for the live stream : it’s The Stable, and it’s expensive. they pay a lot of money to live stream, a lot of money to run the website and app too. "

LOL   I'm sure it's really expensive when it's your brother that owns the video / drone company doing the recording.

the difference between you and I is that I know and you don’t

slimshady

« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2019, 12:02:56 PM »
"the difference between you and I is that I know and you don’t"

Swandre   ...     TROT magazine had an article on people making a difference in harness racing.
Both Anthony and his brother were in it.
Anthony for The Stable and his brother for Video stuff, including work for The Stable.
If you know the article is bull shit, you should take it up with Trot, not me.

Maybe you don't know as much as you think!     You wouldn't be the first on here.

RWB

• Top Claimer
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2019, 09:15:16 PM »
If you put a dollar in there with the thought of getting two out, then you are foolish. You are paying Scamthony handsomely so you can say you own a horse. The only guy ever going to make money is him. He could never train or drive and yet look at these people continuing to buy a piece of a horse. There is a fool born every day and he is finding all of them.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2019, 01:07:04 AM »
Sounds crazy but unless I have missed it over my ten years and a handful of trainers. There must be hundreds of trainers with owners out there killing it each year? Foolish me for not being able to see through the shit. If your spending hundreds of dollars on a share or two. Or thousands on a .25. Or tens of thousands on a couple. Six figures on a small stable or millions playing in the deep end of the pool. Enter any other trainer name instead of Anthony and you will have the same issues. There aren't many, I'm sure on here that could afford a training bill let alone pay a Coleman or Alagna VET BILL! They aren't the only two but they are two of the highest out there with high monthly bills. I've had nw1 horses and monthly bills at 6500 and go higher when the trainer taps this or maintenance on that. I hear people complain that Anthony is trimming fat from some 3 year olds that didn't come back(holy fuck that has NEVER happened) or two year olds not fast enough or have the heart for it. Most trainers will keep the dream alive for another few months of training bills. To me most trainers seem cut from the same cloth. Being a salesman goes with the job. Was told Brian Pinske couldn't train, much less be in the bike for fast miles. But could bullshit a couple million dollars of horse flesh onto owners. Or the old Tony Morgan story saying owners are like mushrooms...all you need to do is keep them in the dark and feed them a bunch of shit. Now..I know there are some good small stable trainers out there that are owner friendly. You may or may not get that state sire horse that can compete but it happens time to time. Burke and Takter can't buy them all.

slimshady

« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2019, 08:31:15 AM »
Horses First and Iceman are right on the money.

Enter as a hobby, at a level you can afford to lose everything.   It's just another form of gambling.
When you go to Vegas, only take what you can lose.
When you become a horse owner at any level, The Stable or Coleman, only invest what you can afford to lose.
And remember, the purchase price is the smallest part of the investment.   The training bills and the shipping bills and the VET BILLS and the stakes payment bills are what will kill you.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2019, 12:42:54 PM »
and its free
I give Manager a few dollars

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2019, 04:21:34 PM »
The training bills and the shipping bills and the VET BILLS and the stakes payment bills are what will kill you.

then cement hands lists himself to drive
 ngc3

eyeinthesky

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #104 on: May 14, 2019, 04:51:34 PM »
Springfield Ohio Sale ..Today

http://www.bloodedhorse.com/19May/results/index.php?filter=name&catalog=catalog_1.html

It looks like he sold 5 horses.......with 3 others pulled out

Hip numbers 83............... .....92....appear to be his based on race lines and trainer/driver stats

He got  $ 6000...6200....77 00....10,000.....and 11,000..............Total $ 40,900

How many did he list in the sale ??

Can his "trainers" be improved on ??

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal