Author Topic: Who's more pathetic? R. Anderson or R. Smolin?  (Read 12300 times)

Nameaintbrian

• Stakes Horse
  • Little Joe Anderson was the KING
Re: Who's more pathetic? R. Anderson or R. Smolin?
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2018, 12:56:11 AM »
Not even close in comparison ryan drove a lot of horses not trained by his dad pre accidents he was the future those are facts junior
100% fact! RJ was one of the greatest ever in the Chicagoland racing area. Smolin is a snitch. He try’s to look and act like a driver but he really doesn’t have much talent and should look for another line of work.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 12:58:09 AM by Nameaintbrian »
Ryan Anderson was the youngest driver to ever win a breeders crown race. It's all popcorn penny.

swoodall

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2018, 01:31:23 AM »
lol your republicons shtick is still relevant? Funny u suck off the government teet but the repubs are the bad ones for trying to take it away  ngc3

You can used the same shtick if you update your material. tmbz1

Like pick someone alive in this century if you're gonna say they will kick my ass. tmbz1 ngc3

How about Debra (Messing) Ledford or Robin Schadt? ngc3 ngc3

You know, somebody a little tougher than you. 95xz.2

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2018, 08:23:11 AM »

You can used the same shtick if you update your material. tmbz1

Like pick someone alive in this century if you're gonna say they will kick my ass. tmbz1 ngc3

How about Debra (Messing) Ledford or Robin Schadt? ngc3 ngc3

You know, somebody a little tougher than you. 95xz.2

If I wanted to talk to an unemployed bum I'd stop on lower wacker after I get off my train

Payton ode  ngc3
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 08:27:09 AM by slivercharm »
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Johncicero

• Top Claimer
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2018, 08:52:28 AM »
I don’t understand why you guys are still on this thread ... ryan Anderson has won more races then I have but also older and started way earlier and had his father to get him in ... but he also drove a lot of great horses won the biggest and best races people dream to win ... the man has plenty of talent more then anyone on this circuit .. yes he has had bad wrecks and put on the sidelines .. but tell me how many of you have had your leg or ankle broke .. dragged trampled by a horse or multiple horses .. this shit isn’t easy as you think guys ... I suck as a driver I have no talent .. that’s fine I don’t care .. but don’t knock ryan Anderson he’s a Saint wouldn’t harm anyone nor would he ever not lend a helping hand to any and all horsmen .. his father might be a prick to some but he raised his son right and so did rja mother .. he’s all class and keeps to himself .. good luck Ryan I hope you win every race that I’m not in and if I don’t win because I drive mostly 50-1 shots I’m not ashamed to get beat by him ..💯💯 you guys seriously need to find a new sport to bitch about or find something positive to talk about and I don’t mean dirty tests from trainers horses or drivers or anything stupid like that for someone trying to be cute or funny ... anywho good morning everyone have a great day/night

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2018, 11:57:34 AM »
Well Said, now to the important thing, cashing tickets. PM me.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2018, 01:24:01 PM »
I don’t understand why you guys are still on this thread ... ryan Anderson has won more races then I have but also older and started way earlier and had his father to get him in ... but he also drove a lot of great horses won the biggest and best races people dream to win ... the man has plenty of talent more then anyone on this circuit .. yes he has had bad wrecks and put on the sidelines .. but tell me how many of you have had your leg or ankle broke .. dragged trampled by a horse or multiple horses .. this shit isn’t easy as you think guys ... I suck as a driver I have no talent .. that’s fine I don’t care .. but don’t knock ryan Anderson he’s a Saint wouldn’t harm anyone nor would he ever not lend a helping hand to any and all horsmen .. his father might be a prick to some but he raised his son right and so did rja mother .. he’s all class and keeps to himself .. good luck Ryan I hope you win every race that I’m not in and if I don’t win because I drive mostly 50-1 shots I’m not ashamed to get beat by him ..💯💯 you guys seriously need to find a new sport to bitch about or find something positive to talk about and I don’t mean dirty tests from trainers horses or drivers or anything stupid like that for someone trying to be cute or funny ... anywho good morning everyone have a great day/night

Damn that’s serious Well stated

pumpy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2018, 12:18:40 AM »
Well said bobby. It's easy to be a grandstand driver, but it really isn't that easy and also a lot more dangerous than it looks. My hats off to anybody who goes out in below zero weather, pouring rainstorms where you can't see two feet in front of you, drives rat fuckers you know have no shot of getting there. You are only as good as the horse you are driving. A driver can wake one up, but not usually by two or three seconds. Twenty five ain't a lot of money especially driving these things that are trying to fall down.

swoodall

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2018, 01:19:03 AM »
Com on guys can't you see this thread has already degraded into a cut down thread between me and Skeletor? tmbz1

No serious replies please. ngc3

Nameaintbrian

• Stakes Horse
  • Little Joe Anderson was the KING
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2018, 02:01:01 AM »
Hey you moron smolin and didn’t your snitching old man get you “in”? Don’t talk shit about Joe or Ryan cuz they will both be in the hall of fame one day while you and your old man be in the snitching hall of fame for getting more horsemen busted then anyone in the biz. You have no talent and that’s why end up driving 50-1 shots. Find another line of work bud cuz driving horses ain’t you cup of tea. And to the other idiots on here don’t ever mention RJ or Little Joe in the same sentence as any smolin. Thank you.
Ryan Anderson was the youngest driver to ever win a breeders crown race. It's all popcorn penny.

pumpy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2018, 02:00:51 PM »
if you think ryan is going to the hall of fame.... I want some of what you are smoking. He couldn't drive a thirsty horse to a water hole anymore. He forgot where the winners circle was about 5 years ago. wakeup and check his stats the last few years and then tell me when he will make it to the hall of fame ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. Now joe is another story, he should and will go in the hall of fame. Ryan couldn't carry his daddys jock strap.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Superpuncher110099: Let’s go!!!
    Today at 01:02:56 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Sweet
    Today at 01:02:48 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Their off and racing
    Today at 01:02:43 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: John Wayne
    Today at 12:36:58 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Clyde oglesby
    Today at 12:35:45 PM
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal