Author Topic: TIME FOR TRUDEAU TO PUT TARIFFS ON AMERICANS RACING IN CANADA  (Read 8766 times)

Poker King

• Top Claimer
Re: TIME FOR TRUDEAU TO PUT TARIFFS ON AMERICANS RACING IN CANADA
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2018, 07:28:54 AM »
  THERE IS NO DOUBT, THE CHEATING AMERICANS BRINGING THEIR HORSES LOADED WITH PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS EFFECTS OUT NATIONAL SECURITY SO IT IS PAST TIME WE HIT THE AMERICANS WHERE IT HURTS THEM THE MOST, THE POCKETBOOK.
  A 25% TARIFF ON AMERICAN OWNED TRAINED OR DRIVEN HORSES WOULD KEEP THOSE YANKS AT HOME WHERE THEY BELONG. THEIR TARIFF IS ON STEEL. OUR TARIFF WILL BE ON YANKS WHO STEAL.
  THE GOVERNMENT FUNDS OUR RACES, AND MONEY STOLEN BY CHEATIN YANKS COSTS CANADIANS  IN A NUMBER OF WAYS. RAISES THE COST OF OUR FREE HEALTH CARE, YANKS STOLE OUR SAND SHALE OIL HARVESTING IDEA AND NOW CANADIANS PAY EQUIVILANT TO 5 DOLLAR A YANK GALLON FOR PETROL.  AND WHEN IS THOSE YANKS GONNA GET IN LINE WITH THE REST OF THE CIVILIZED WORLD AND JOIN THE METRIC SYSTEM?  METERS  NOT YARDS AND LITRES NOT GALLONS ARE WHAT WE HAVE TO USE A SECOND SET OF NUMBERS TO CALCULATE. COSTING US TIME AND MONEY
 PRIME MINISTER TRUDEAU, I CALL ON YOU TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIREAND SLAP TARIFS ON THESE CHEATING YANKS

If you want to talk about stealing.....why not bring ALLARD back to CANADA and stop him from stealing from us in the United States!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Barnet Garnsdale

• Open / FFA
  • I GAVE CASIE THE YOGURT AT THE JUG
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 08:46:34 AM »

If you want to talk about stealing.....why not bring ALLARD back to CANADA and stop him from stealing from us in the United States!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

RENE IS DOING WHAT HE WAS COMMISIONED TO DO.  GO DOWN AND RACE AGAINST THE INFERIOR YANKS, WIN SHITLOADS, AND SENT IT BACK TO THE MOTHERLAND. WE THANK HIM FOR HIS PATROAGE AND ENCOURAGE HIM TO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY  tmbz1

mike

• NW-1
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2018, 10:50:25 AM »
we got Trudeau you got trump 2 biggest losers oh yes we got rid of winnie who did more damage to horse racing in ontario

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 05:22:36 PM »
From what I'm hearing help is on the way with Ford a friend of horseracing. It's been said he will bring back the slots program in a much better way operated as a business where the horsemen will be held accountable not a handout as in the past.

I have heard the same but until it is in writing I am a disbeliever. Hope im wrong.

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2018, 05:25:59 PM »
we got Trudeau you got trump 2 biggest losers oh yes we got rid of winnie who did more damage to horse racing in ontario

I thought winnie just signed a 19 yr 105k per yr contract? That doesn't sound like damage?

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2018, 10:32:56 PM »
That contract will be a worthless piece of paper once they layout the new plans for the slots program. Wynne was well aware of what was going on when McGuinty pulled the plug and just this past year when he was brought to supreme court along with his finance minister which by the way is not over Wynne decided then and there she had to do something to appease horse racing. I wouldn't be surprised if Ford is leading the henchmen to see she gets hammered in court for all her corruption and wheeling and dealing.

I hope for the Canadians that you are right (Ford gives more) but I'm sceptical.

pumpy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2018, 12:39:27 AM »
I wish there was a place to wager on who will win the trade war between trump and Trudeau. For our northern illiterates, let me spell it out so even a single iq idiot understands. Canada is 2 percent of the U.S. economy, we are 25 percent of Canada's economy..... Even the weakest minded should understand that your leader is going to come crawling back with cum on his chin. The morning line is 1-9  ;D

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2018, 08:20:55 AM »
 The way I look at it Canaduh has only 3 exports

1.  January
 2. February
 3. Tim Hortons

We could live without the first too, wish a wall could keep it up there where it belongs..as for the third, there are plenty of Made in the USA products better and cheaper.

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2018, 08:42:18 AM »
Pocket your another illiterate Canada is 3rd in the world of oil producing countries behind Venezuela and Saudi Arabia, US is 10th on the list. We will just shut off the pipeline, pull that in your pocket.

You can shove that pipe up your ass

World's top oil producers, US more than doubles Canaduh

•Russia. 10.5. millions of barrels per day
•Saudi Arabia. 10
•United States. 9.2.
•Iraq. 4.3.
•China. 4.1.
•Canada. 3.8.
•Iran. 3.5.
•UAE. 2.7.

pumpy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2018, 02:47:09 PM »
make sure to mark icemans words, lets see who crawls back with cum on their chin. Trump better save a big load up because between cupcake Trudeau and beanerboy in mexico they both will have a full facial...….and we know Trudeau would like a belly full.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal