Author Topic: SURICK, NICK-POSITIVE TEST- POST RACE  (Read 10648 times)

The Exporter

• Elite
Re: SURICK, NICK-POSITIVE TEST- POST RACE
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2018, 05:55:46 PM »
Amazing things a government can do when they have tons to gain. It was never at the Hong Kong level here but, when racing was a large revenue generator to the coffers of governments, they policed it much better and doled out greater punishments to the offenders.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2018, 06:11:39 PM »
Amazing things a government can do when they have tons to gain. It was never at the Hong Kong level here but, when racing was a large revenue generator to the coffers of governments, they policed it much better and doled out greater punishments to the offenders.

YOU COULD BE RIGHT, BUT WHEN I WAS AROUND IT WAS THE SAME THING BUT WHEN SOMEONE DID GET CAUGHT, IT WAS HUGE NEWS....
EVEN THOUGH WE USED STEROIDS AND TONS OF OTHER SHIT...KNOW HOW MANY HORSES GOT SIMPLE MILKSHAKES BEFORE ANYONE WAS CAUGHT? (BROTHER IN LAW WAS VET ASSISTANT FOR YEARS...) ANSWER: HUNDREDS IF NOT MORE

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2018, 07:04:22 AM »
I dont like feeding trolls-but I have to respond to your defense of the Total Joke of security that was at LBJ-a MAJOR Harness Race in USA .

I can go on but would be a waste on a warped individual troll

September 21, 2016

"Wednesday afternoon's 9-horse field for the Jugette at Delaware, Ohio, has been reduced by one following the scratch of I Said Diamonds. The 3-year-old filly pacer was scratched by the track judges following an incident Tuesday morning in the Jugette Barn when it was discovered an unauthorized person was in her stall.
 The Horseman has learned it was the presence of trainer Lou Pena that led to not only  the scratching of the A Piece Of The Action-owned filly--who has Matias Ruiz as the listed trainer--but also Pena's eviction from the grounds.

Pena, who is not licensed in the state of Ohio, was in I Said Diamonds' stall Tuesday morning holding the filly while she was being treated by a veterinarian. Sources told The Horseman that the connections of the filly told Jugette Barn security the filly was in distress due to signs of colic, and needed to be treated. Security did not immediately recognize Pena, despite the fact that his name was on the front of his shirt. Security confiscated what was being used to treat the filly and sent for testing.

Trainer Nancy Johansson, whose Jugette starter Darlinonthebeach is in the stall next to that of I Said Diamonds, told The Horseman Wednesday morning that the trainers had a meeting on Monday where they were given the policies and procedures of the Jugette Barn. She added security also went through all the tack trunks.

"When people came over, they said she was colicking, but everyone would have known if she was in distress," Johansson said. "It was not a secret that he (Pena) was here Monday morning, sweeping up, taking care of her. It bothered me when I got here and saw Pena in the detention barn. I didn't want to put a cloud over the race, but when someone is in the stall, you can't  ignore it."

Johansson said she was relieved I Said Diamonds was scratched. Bob McIntosh, the trainer of Jugette starter LA Delight, said he considered scratching his filly had I Said Diamonds not been taken out by the judges. McIntosh told The Horseman while he was not at the Jugette Barn Wednesday morning, he was quickly made aware of the situation.

"Yes, I was prepared to scratch," McIntosh said. "This was just so blatant. I was glad it got resolved before I got here.

"The rules are posted in the barn," he added. "In my mind, the only way to be effective is to make the owners accountable, and suspend the horse."

McIntosh said the incident confirms what he has heard in the past.

"I had heard the first of the year that Pena was training 100 horses under various different trainers, so I guess it might be true," he said.

Delaware County fair officials issued this statement late Wednesday afternoon: I Said Diamonds was scratched from today’s Jugette by the Ohio State Racing Commission approved judges. It was determined that an unlicensed individual was present in a restricted area in violation of detention rules. In the best interest of the race it was decided to withdraw her from the field.

How many violations did this POS violate that day??

http://rs1123.pbsrc.com/albums/l558/JuiceJunkies/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4633_zpsmmxfnw3k.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Hes now barred in NY and Ohio.

Probably colicing from all the shit they had put in her! These guys really bomb these poor bastards! Remember when his vet records were confiscated the sheer volume of drugs was incredible and their defense was that were all legal substances!

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2018, 03:24:20 PM »
Nothing to do with culture it's all about the level playing field. A gambler is a gambler no mater where they come from. Because of all their drug testing and not allowing any trainer to race there is why they bet more in Hong Kong at a 700 race season spread between two tracks then all of the US and you can add in Canada if you think it would help. I will say your handle Carnival People is accurate, you either reside in a carnival or your a carnival of one.

Yes, a gambler is a gambler.  In other words, people who gamble are losers and they will accuse everything of anything when they lose.   Hong Kong testing is NO BETTER than testing in the USA and Canada.  If it was then all of the shit that Gural sent to Hong Kong ( with no chain of custody) would have detected something.  It never does.  Waste of money and the whole Hong Kong this is a money-making scam (kickback) for Gural.   How do you morons not know these things????????

La cosa nostra

• 4 claimer
Re: SURICK, NICK-POSITIVE TEST- POST RAC
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2018, 11:32:48 PM »
completely agree.  Surick been cheating a long time.
he’s a low life piece shit

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal