Author Topic: SURICK, NICK-POSITIVE TEST- POST RACE  (Read 10777 times)

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
Re: SURICK, NICK-POSITIVE TEST- POST RACE
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 01:52:55 PM »
BUFFY YOU IGNORANT KNOW NOTHING CUNT. THERE IS MORE SYNTHETIC UNDETECTABLE SHIT USED IN RACING THEN YOU HAVE BRAIN CELLS YOU

GULLIBLE TWAT. AND THE 17 POSITIVES WAS EXPOSED YEARS AGO AS A FALSE REPRESENTATION OF WHAT THE ACTUAL NUMBERS ARE YOU

FUCKING MORONIC DOUCHE BAG. NOW GO BACK TO THE CORNER AND DO WHAT YOU DO BEST SUCK COCK FOR MONEY.

AND NO MORE POSTS ON THE ADULTS WEBSITE YOU FUCKING DICK SUCKING WHORE. SHALOM YOU USELESS CUNT MUSCLE.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 02:11:35 PM »
HAMMER BY OPEN LENGHTS THIS TRIP...
CANT WAIT TILL NEXT CONTEST

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 03:39:39 PM »
Ray Domenico going down as beard?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 04:05:40 PM »
The top barns have chemists on the payroll. They have the ability to alter the signature of a drug without altering it's performance. For instance, the formula for morphine is C17H19NO3. Without getting too technical, if they change NO3 to NO2 in a lab, it will still kill pain but will not show if urine/blood is tested for morphine. Common sense tells you 17 positives on thousands of tests proves the chemists are winning.
[/quote

yo, yo, Campbell Soup,

You poor lost soul.  You really ARE as demented and fucked up as our resident ass clown, Hammer Head.  What barn employs a chemist?  Name one at any time in history. Maybe Howie Taylor can tell us if he employs one. That sounds like something that turd brain, Hammer Head, would pull out of his retarded ass.  He makes ATC and Gural look like Rhodes scholars.  So if Jackie Chan finds 6 positives, thats ok.  But if we find 17, that's phony?  You and your lover, Thor, remind me of that Trump supporter who was asked if she had any evidence that Hillary was running a pedophile ring out of a pizza place.  She answered, "Well, do you have any evidence that she wasn't?"   73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2   So that's it.  Da shit is what you and Thor have for brains.  The bogeyman is just a fantasy.  Nevertheless, let us come together on this worthless forum and pray:  Dear God, fuck Jewffrey Gural and take his asswipe Hitler Youth, Campbell Soup and Hammer Head, with him.  Amen.  Until next time, sweeties......... ..HEIL HITLER!!

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 04:27:21 PM »
HEY BUFFY THE COCK SUCKER. WHAT HAPPENED YOU CHOCKED ON A LOAD AND THE LACK OF OXYGEN FUCKED UP YOUR PEA SIZED BRAIN?

MIKE IS 1000% RIGHT,

AS FOR CHEMIST ON THE PAYROLL i DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT, BUT I DO KNOW DAVID BROOKS HAD A FEW WORKING FOR HIM,ONE TRAINER'S WIFE HAS

WORKED IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY FOR YEARS. GO TO DELAWARE THE SHARPEST GUY IN THE GAME HAS BEEN SELLING SYNTHETIC

CHEMICALS FOR YEARS.

REMEMBER YOU ASS WIPE BUFFY,IF THEY CAN'T IDENTIFY THE SUBSTANCE THEY CAN'T GIVE YOU DAYS, YOU IGNORANT PUSS OOZING CUNT.

KEEP POSTING BUFFY,ALL YOU DO IS SHOW EVERY ONE HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW. NOW GET BACK ON YOUR CORNER YOU USELESS DICK SUCKER. 

Yonkers1

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2018, 04:49:21 PM »
And when they do identify it, they throw it in the feed and say I have no idea where this cam e from, it must be in the feed, you got to to test my feed and guess what.
Yonkers now the #1 track in the nation

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2018, 05:04:43 PM »
And when they do identify it, they throw it in the feed and say I have no idea where this cam e from, it must be in the feed, you got to to test my feed and guess what.

......they find out it's just the sawdust

bond

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2018, 05:43:01 PM »
......they find out it's just the sawdust

tmbz1 Exactly.
System here doesnt work.
It works in Hong Kong and down under-because they check everything and use best detection systems that exist PLUS they tap phones,check barns daily,do out of competition testing and have serious detention barns--not like Yoghurt gate at LBJ-where oral syringes were in use-and Lou Pena jugging a horse in detention barn. 73cv.2  Anywhere else-and this would have been a lifetime ban and Casie Coleman would now be working at Shoprite. Penalties here are a joke. Surick should have received 12 months for dex-because he is a multiple offender.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2018, 06:24:00 PM »
   tmbz1 Exactly.
System here doesnt work.
It works in Hong Kong and down under-because they check everything and use best detection systems that exist PLUS they tap phones,check barns daily,do out of competition testing and have serious detention barns--not like Yoghurt gate at LBJ-where oral syringes were in use-and Lou Pena jugging a horse in detention barn. 73cv.2  Anywhere else-and this would have been a lifetime ban and Casie Coleman would now be working at Shoprite. Penalties here are a joke. Surick should have received 12 months for dex-because he is a multiple offender.

More stupidity.  Not quite as stupid as that fucking retard, Hammer Head, but stupid nonetheless.  Let's go over your post.

"they check everything."  - we have Brice Cote and out of competition testing
"best detection systems"  - the USA has more accredited labs than anyone. 
"they tap phones"  - they thought they had Ben Webster and didnt have shit.  they followed Pena for 3 months and had shit.
"out of competition" - check the stats.  In 2017 OOCT gave NO positives!
"Lou Pena jugging a horse"  - just a bald faced lie.  Ask the vet who was there.

Lots of bullshit.  Just like the Trump supporter.  Where's da shit?  Can anyone give us any detalis WHATSOEVER about what it is?  The first guy, Andrew Cohen, said it was ITTP and we know how that ended.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  Until next time, retards.........H EIL HITLER!!

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2018, 08:06:01 PM »
Ray Domenico going down as trainer

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2018, 08:15:02 PM »
Absolutely Mike when the barns at the track came down the drug use went up. As well in Hong Kong if your a trainer you go on a list and the only way you get to race there is if there is a retirement or you got caught and you're no longer accepted. That's why it was such a fucking joke when Dale Romans said that maybe he would ply his trade in Hong Kong.

yo, yo, LiceMan,

FACT CHECK!  FACT CHECK!  FACT CHECK!

1.   Is the Jackie Chan Meth Lab superior to the labs in the USA?  If yes, what do you base that on?
2.   How many positives has the Kung Pao Meth Lab reported in the last 3 years since it is so superior?
3.   How many positives has the Kung Pao Meth Lab reported for Jewffrey?
4.   Where's da shit?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2018, 08:38:13 PM »
YO BUFFY THE CAMPFIRE PLAYER......DOES THIS OCCUR IN HONG KONG? WE REST OUR CASE YOUR HONOR.....

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2018, 09:21:06 PM »
Buffy you really need to stop playing with Barbie Dolls. The Hong Kong Jockey Club and their drug testing is world renowned and the benchmark. On top of drug testing when Bill Benter coded an algorithm that would win and beat the 17% take that won him millions year after year when China took over the British rule of Hong Kong the Jockey Club designed it's own interface to signal them where the betting originated from. Then they barred them from wagering as what happened to Benter and Woods who use to be his partner.

yo, yo, LiceMan,

I talk da shit, and you try to answer with Bill Benter.  Wrong again, little Canuck boy.  The Meth Lab didn't have the accreditation that several US labs have.  They're just another lab.  Levels of detection are already so low that there is very little wiggle room.  There are only a very limited number of tests you can do to a blood sample.  The best MS testing is right here.

Here's the bottom line:  Attention-starved fuckups like you, Campbell Soup and Hammer Head really have no idea about da shit.  You hear some stuff and once in a while something pops up, but an industry-wide international conspiracy by hundreds of horsemen to use undetectable designer drugs (even Yimmy Takter has been implicated!) that not even your beloved Meth Lab can find is absolute fucking nonsense.  And that makes you stupid.  Very stupid.  Chew on that, Canuck Fuck.  Nevertheless, let us come together and pray:  Dear God, please fuck Jewffrey Gural and his idiot posse, the Hitler Youth.  Amen.  Until next time, sweeties.......HE IL HITLER!

p.s.  Bill figured out a way to get his bets in after all.  Hong Kong let him play in the long run.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2018, 09:48:09 PM »
More stupidity.  Not quite as stupid as that fucking retard, Hammer Head, but stupid nonetheless.  Let's go over your post.

"they check everything."  - we have Brice Cote and out of competition testing
"best detection systems"  - the USA has more accredited labs than anyone.  
"they tap phones"  - they thought they had Ben Webster and didnt have shit.  they followed Pena for 3 months and had shit.
"out of competition" - check the stats.  In 2017 OOCT gave NO positives!
"Lou Pena jugging a horse"  - just a bald faced lie.  Ask the vet who was there.

Lots of bullshit.  Just like the Trump supporter.  Where's da shit?  Can anyone give us any detalis WHATSOEVER about what it is?  The first guy, Andrew Cohen, said it was ITTP and we know how that ended.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  Until next time, retards.........H EIL HITLER!!

I dont like feeding trolls-but I have to respond to your defense of the Total Joke of security that was at LBJ-a MAJOR Harness Race in USA .

I can go on but would be a waste on a warped individual troll

September 21, 2016

"Wednesday afternoon's 9-horse field for the Jugette at Delaware, Ohio, has been reduced by one following the scratch of I Said Diamonds. The 3-year-old filly pacer was scratched by the track judges following an incident Tuesday morning in the Jugette Barn when it was discovered an unauthorized person was in her stall.
 The Horseman has learned it was the presence of trainer Lou Pena that led to not only  the scratching of the A Piece Of The Action-owned filly--who has Matias Ruiz as the listed trainer--but also Pena's eviction from the grounds.

Pena, who is not licensed in the state of Ohio, was in I Said Diamonds' stall Tuesday morning holding the filly while she was being treated by a veterinarian. Sources told The Horseman that the connections of the filly told Jugette Barn security the filly was in distress due to signs of colic, and needed to be treated. Security did not immediately recognize Pena, despite the fact that his name was on the front of his shirt. Security confiscated what was being used to treat the filly and sent for testing.

Trainer Nancy Johansson, whose Jugette starter Darlinonthebeach is in the stall next to that of I Said Diamonds, told The Horseman Wednesday morning that the trainers had a meeting on Monday where they were given the policies and procedures of the Jugette Barn. She added security also went through all the tack trunks.

"When people came over, they said she was colicking, but everyone would have known if she was in distress," Johansson said. "It was not a secret that he (Pena) was here Monday morning, sweeping up, taking care of her. It bothered me when I got here and saw Pena in the detention barn. I didn't want to put a cloud over the race, but when someone is in the stall, you can't  ignore it."

Johansson said she was relieved I Said Diamonds was scratched. Bob McIntosh, the trainer of Jugette starter LA Delight, said he considered scratching his filly had I Said Diamonds not been taken out by the judges. McIntosh told The Horseman while he was not at the Jugette Barn Wednesday morning, he was quickly made aware of the situation.

"Yes, I was prepared to scratch," McIntosh said. "This was just so blatant. I was glad it got resolved before I got here.

"The rules are posted in the barn," he added. "In my mind, the only way to be effective is to make the owners accountable, and suspend the horse."

McIntosh said the incident confirms what he has heard in the past.

"I had heard the first of the year that Pena was training 100 horses under various different trainers, so I guess it might be true," he said.

Delaware County fair officials issued this statement late Wednesday afternoon: I Said Diamonds was scratched from today’s Jugette by the Ohio State Racing Commission approved judges. It was determined that an unlicensed individual was present in a restricted area in violation of detention rules. In the best interest of the race it was decided to withdraw her from the field.

How many violations did this POS violate that day??

http://rs1123.pbsrc.com/albums/l558/JuiceJunkies/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4633_zpsmmxfnw3k.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Hes now barred in NY and Ohio.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 09:52:11 PM by bond »

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2018, 04:45:32 PM »
I think the main reason China is successful is the fact that they have a barn area at each track. If you are racing at that track, you are stabled on THEIR property and nothing gets in without a search. If you think back to when racehorse drugs became rampant in the USA, it was when "Training Centers" became available and racetrack barn areas started to shut down. There are still some racetrack barn areas in existence but from my experience, the security is a joke.

Comparing two entirely different cultures makes no sense when you apply that to horse racing.  First of all the fans in Hong Konh still go to the races because that's what they do.  It's part of their culture.  They don't give a shit about drug testing and they probably assume that all horses are drugged or doped......when they lose money.   This entire thread is meaningless.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal