Author Topic: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses  (Read 833 times)

toothman and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3010
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #30 on: Today at 03:48:08 PM »
My statement was a fact, douchebag. Do you have proof that she is using drugs to win races?

  She has a bunch of positives

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1653
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #31 on: Today at 04:04:27 PM »
Is she getting the drugs from Scumrat Mikey??

From the mouth of the 1 who accused me of false accusations, here you imply she got the drugs from her Uncle.
This sounds like it might be libel to me.  What do you think, MP?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3217
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #32 on: Today at 04:04:45 PM »
  She has a bunch of positives
I mentioned this to that asshole. He’s got the brain the size of a fucking pee.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3217
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #33 on: Today at 04:05:51 PM »
You said 2 weeks 3 months ago
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Mike stop.begging for attention.

I know you live for clicks and likes and
 anonymous *Friends*... That's what you need and love.

Me? I post.for.an.audie nce of ONE.

If I need another friend, I'll get another dog.
tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2839
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #34 on: Today at 04:32:45 PM »
  She has a bunch of positives
That was her first positive, douchebag

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2839
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #35 on: Today at 04:36:14 PM »
I mentioned this to that asshole. He’s got the brain the size of a fucking pee.
That was her first positive retard. If you were actually a licensed horseman, you could look it up on Pathway but you are a counterfeit piece of shit that wouldn't know what end of the horse shits and what end eats. If she has more than one positive then post them you fucking liar.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13065
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #36 on: Today at 04:37:57 PM »
That was her first positive retard. If you were actually a licensed horseman, you could look it up on Pathway but you are a counterfeit piece of shit that wouldn't know what end of the horse shits and what end eats. If she has more than one positive then post them you fucking liar.

 tmbz1 ngc3 tmbz1

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4886
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #37 on: Today at 04:38:26 PM »
I don't think you have to be licensed, do you?  Can't you just pay the subscription/fees associated?

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2839
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #38 on: Today at 04:41:03 PM »
I don't think you have to be licensed, do you?  Can't you just pay the subscription/fees associated?
Then pay them and tell me I'm wrong

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ScrapeThePaint: Hey Dingus, I am not hiding from anyone. I am waiting to see your posts where you call out Trigger, Yonkers, Andrew for their horrific language and also SCM for his receptive pictures on every thread. Still waiting.
    Today at 04:40:04 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3
    Today at 04:13:55 PM
  • Dingus: Scrape hasn’t posted in a few days.  Guess he’s hiding after I invited him to meet me at Yonkers.  Must be too far away from his home in Yonkers.
    Today at 04:08:41 PM
  • Trigger: Expectations and Feeling Entitled to Explanations...ho w about just have your head chopped off for being animal abusing crooks.  Not one decent person has a problem with that.  You think it won't happen.
    Today at 03:37:50 PM
  • wiggles44: I wonder if Michaela and Bonnie have browsed the forum today?
    Today at 03:36:52 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Relaqx Mike you are going to get a nose bleed again! 73cv.2
    Today at 03:18:07 PM
  • Trigger: Expectations and Feeling Entitled to Explanations...ho w about just have your head chopped off for being animal abusing crooks.  Not one decent person has a problem with that.  You think it won't happen.
    Today at 02:35:32 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 02:26:41 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal