0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.
My statement was a fact, douchebag. Do you have proof that she is using drugs to win races?
Is she getting the drugs from Scumrat Mikey??
She has a bunch of positives
You said 2 weeks 3 months ago Mike stop.begging for attention.I know you live for clicks and likes and anonymous *Friends*... That's what you need and love. Me? I post.for.an.audie nce of ONE.If I need another friend, I'll get another dog.
I mentioned this to that asshole. He’s got the brain the size of a fucking pee.
That was her first positive retard. If you were actually a licensed horseman, you could look it up on Pathway but you are a counterfeit piece of shit that wouldn't know what end of the horse shits and what end eats. If she has more than one positive then post them you fucking liar.
I don't think you have to be licensed, do you? Can't you just pay the subscription/fees associated?
Accusing her of having "a bunch of positives" without proof is such a cheap and slanderous statement. I understand some on here post so many lies, they lose track of where the truth is. If it's true post the proof. If not, apologize and move on.
I promise you that was her first positive. As soon as those morons see the name Petrelli, they make shit up.