Author Topic: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses  (Read 892 times)

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3010
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #30 on: Today at 03:48:08 PM »
My statement was a fact, douchebag. Do you have proof that she is using drugs to win races?

  She has a bunch of positives

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1653
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #31 on: Today at 04:04:27 PM »
Is she getting the drugs from Scumrat Mikey??

From the mouth of the 1 who accused me of false accusations, here you imply she got the drugs from her Uncle.
This sounds like it might be libel to me.  What do you think, MP?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3217
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #32 on: Today at 04:04:45 PM »
  She has a bunch of positives
I mentioned this to that asshole. He’s got the brain the size of a fucking pee.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3217
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #33 on: Today at 04:05:51 PM »
You said 2 weeks 3 months ago
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Mike stop.begging for attention.

I know you live for clicks and likes and
 anonymous *Friends*... That's what you need and love.

Me? I post.for.an.audie nce of ONE.

If I need another friend, I'll get another dog.
tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2840
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #34 on: Today at 04:32:45 PM »
  She has a bunch of positives
That was her first positive, douchebag

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2840
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #35 on: Today at 04:36:14 PM »
I mentioned this to that asshole. He’s got the brain the size of a fucking pee.
That was her first positive retard. If you were actually a licensed horseman, you could look it up on Pathway but you are a counterfeit piece of shit that wouldn't know what end of the horse shits and what end eats. If she has more than one positive then post them you fucking liar.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13066
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #36 on: Today at 04:37:57 PM »
That was her first positive retard. If you were actually a licensed horseman, you could look it up on Pathway but you are a counterfeit piece of shit that wouldn't know what end of the horse shits and what end eats. If she has more than one positive then post them you fucking liar.

 tmbz1 ngc3 tmbz1

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4886
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #37 on: Today at 04:38:26 PM »
I don't think you have to be licensed, do you?  Can't you just pay the subscription/fees associated?

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2840
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #38 on: Today at 04:41:03 PM »
I don't think you have to be licensed, do you?  Can't you just pay the subscription/fees associated?
Then pay them and tell me I'm wrong

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2645
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #39 on: Today at 04:52:46 PM »
Accusing her of having "a bunch of positives" without proof is such a cheap and slanderous statement. I understand some on here post so many lies, they lose track of where the truth is. If it's true post the proof. If not, apologize and move on.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2840
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #40 on: Today at 04:55:14 PM »
Accusing her of having "a bunch of positives" without proof is such a cheap and slanderous statement. I understand some on here post so many lies, they lose track of where the truth is. If it's true post the proof. If not, apologize and move on.
I promise you that was her first positive. As soon as those morons see the name Petrelli, they make shit up.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2645
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #41 on: Today at 04:58:13 PM »
I promise you that was her first positive. As soon as those morons see the name Petrelli, they make shit up.
Believe me, I know you are right.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ScrapeThePaint: WE LOVE MARK FORD
    Today at 04:59:17 PM
  • Trigger: Speaking of when is FATSO's swimsuit calender coming out  ;D
    Today at 04:57:49 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like seeing this Mike
    Today at 04:57:33 PM
  • ScrapeThePaint: ALL HAIL MARK FORD tmbz1
    Today at 04:56:24 PM
  • Trigger: Taint's wife has hair on her nipples why he has a raging boner for Dingus  ngc3
    Today at 04:53:49 PM
  • andrew: i would but i hget called vile and nasty as it is  ngc3
    Today at 04:52:21 PM
  • andrew: trig, think you should start a thread. language rating,, like movie ratings. so paintbrush will have a clue whats what for virgin ears. js
    Today at 04:51:17 PM
  • ScrapeThePaint: Hey Andrew, never forget YOU ARE MY BITCH AND ALWAYS WILL BE!! 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
    Today at 04:50:50 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal