Author Topic: Big Ranger  (Read 362 times)

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5064
Re: Big Ranger
« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:42:44 PM »
Was Apex 4-1 just before the start, or did some bettors cancel their bets on him after he broke, meaning doing so after the windows should have been closed?

Red Mile is famous for that. I wish poster Gurals Casino would come back to elaborate

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Roy all by himself 121 4/5, Lance would have you believe these Canadians are the shit, close they're shit  ngc3
    Today at 07:18:21 PM
  • Trigger: JJ looks like a million dollar compared to MMac, wow does he stink, dead fucking weight  ngc3
    Today at 07:10:46 PM
  • wiggles44: Have some water Mike #2
    Today at 07:02:15 PM
  • Trigger: Two plop faggots, turned into bitches, I mean Chihuahua Cock and G have more juice than you two here  ;D
    Today at 06:56:52 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby let's find out where Calhoun is going to be next, I promise I'll show since he always does  ngc3
    Today at 06:55:53 PM
  • Trigger: Mispells his own shit
    Today at 06:46:08 PM
  • Trigger: Ace*
    Today at 06:45:50 PM
  • Trigger: Ac
    Today at 06:45:45 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal