0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.
I'm taking a shot with Big Ranger. I'll probably get beat but I'm half drunk and I have some cash burning in my pocket.
I don't blame ya one bit4/5 is pretty bad odds though He will tick up a hairHe looked awesome at Delaware
Big favorite right now so you are not going far out on a limb. He looks like he is better than Apex right now. I just don't like how the treated Ronnie.
Only a few people know how that all went downThe rest is rumors and hearsay
Have to believe you won't ever see him race without Lasix again
Was Apex 4-1 just before the start, or did some bettors cancel their bets on him after he broke, meaning doing so after the windows should have been closed?
I had speculated in the recent past if no lasix would affect him. Did it catch up to him or maybe he just should have trained at the M[1]?
While specific, track-by-track life-to-date statistical percentages (such as precise UTRS or UDRS scores) for [Scioto Downs](https://www.google.com/search?q=scioto+downs&kgmid=/m/02qs55s) are kept in the proprietary database of the [United States Trotting Association (USTA)](https://www.ustrotting.com/), several prominent career milestones and key stats highlight Ronnie Gillespie's performance at Eldorado Scioto Downs:* * 1,000th Career Victory: Gillespie drove his landmark 1,000th career driving win at Scioto Downs on July 31, 2025. He reached this milestone in the bike with Big Ranger during a $56,000 division of the Ohio State Trot. [1, 2] * Track Record: As a trainer and driver, he conditioned Big Ranger to set an all-time track record at Scioto Downs for three-year-old male trotters on May 25, 2026, stopping the timer in a blazing 1:51.2. [3] * Circuit Background: Gillespie has been driving regularly in Ohio since 2020. While he frequently races at major tracks like Scioto Downs, Miami Valley, and Dayton Raceway, his highest volume of statistical dominance comes from the Ohio county fair circuit, where he has repeatedly been the #1 ranked driver. [1, 4, 5, 6] * To pull up his absolute latest, exact start-by-start driver and trainer percentages specifically for the current Scioto Downs meet, you can check the official nightly racing programs or the driver standings page directly on the [Eldorado Scioto Downs Official Website](https://www.sciotodowns.com/).Would you like help looking up entries and race results for any specific horses Ronnie Gillespie is currently training or driving this week?[1] [https://standardbredcanada.ca](https://standardbredcanada.ca/news/7-31-25/gillespie-records-1000th-career-driving-win-scioto.html)[2] [https://www.drf.com](https://www.drf.com/news/scioto-rookie-trotters-compete-ohio-state-fair-stakes)[3] [https://www.ohha.com](https://www.ohha.com/news/big-ranger-sets-track-record-at-scioto-in-ohio-sires-stakes-action/)[4] [https://www.dispatch.com](https://www.dispatch.com/story/sports/horse-racing/2022/09/19/little-brown-jug-ronnie-gillespie-a-rising-star-in-harness-racing/69501008007/)[5] [https://pressprosmagazine.com](https://pressprosmagazine.com/2025/07/04/mccoy-gillespie-an-outstanding-fair-harness-driver/)[6] [https://www.facebook.com](https://www.facebook.com/OhioHarnessHorsemensAssociation/posts/final-driver-trainer-win-totals-65-county-fairs182-drivers-277-trainersdrivers1-/2164408557034010/)
Give Big Ranger back to Ronnie Gillespie and he wins the Breeders Crown.