Author Topic: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night  (Read 1082 times)

seen2much, JT and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12721
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #60 on: Today at 05:25:16 PM »
ngc3
I had the #1 singled leg 1.. the other single was the 7 in leg 3

Balls tossing the 6, was fucking out of it all at 3/5  ngc3

I get pissed for you but when you're close I know you're good to go.  ;D


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12721
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #61 on: Today at 05:30:07 PM »
Ryan Rossa and Ricardo Santana Jr.  ngc3 on 1 1/2 mile turf race muchless any turf race  ngc3, sitting one two, should be slow and hugging the rail....NOT  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3670
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #62 on: Today at 05:46:13 PM »
Helped salvage his day a bit tmbz1
Total shot in the dark here and by dark I mean Alcatraz D block dark ngc3
Belmont Race 7
4/1-2-6
4/1,2,6
I meant 5/1,2,6 ngc3
Can I get a mulligan  ngc3

Hoosier Park..why.. why not ngc3

2-5/2-6,9/6/3/1,2,3,5,6,8
$72

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5053
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #63 on: Today at 05:54:13 PM »
My second bet at Belmont

#8 win   wiped out start of last race and then had to follow a dawdling pace

8 win box 89

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5053
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #64 on: Today at 06:00:37 PM »
Meadows   P4 1/146/39/234
race 11   #1  Not a Tyler Angus fan but this is the best horse and he is coming in to drive

Race 12  1 win box 146 ex tri  dd  146/39/234

Race 13  box 39  dd  39/234

Race 14 4 w box 234

Race 14  4 win $12  42  ex $48  423 tri $101

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3670
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #65 on: Today at 06:01:53 PM »
Race 14  4 win $12  42  ex $48  423 tri $101
That's what I like to see tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12721
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #66 on: Today at 06:06:43 PM »
Race 14  4 win $12  42  ex $48  423 tri $101

Well done Bello!   tmbz1

Just take my wallet and gamble while I nap  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3670
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #67 on: Today at 06:29:09 PM »
Hoosier race 3
6/1-2-10

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3670
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #68 on: Today at 06:34:36 PM »
Hoosier pick 5 setting up nicely  ;D

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5053
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #69 on: Today at 06:47:29 PM »
Hoosier pick 5 setting up nicely  ;D

JT  just making sure you bet the correct numpers. I am showing #4 winning race 1 at Hoosier

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3670
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #70 on: Today at 06:55:01 PM »
JT  just making sure you bet the correct numpers. I am showing #4 winning race 1 at Hoosier
He did..I had 2-5..meaning 2,3,4,5 tmbz1

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5053
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #71 on: Today at 06:57:15 PM »
Beautiful.  I know I have hit the wrong nuumpers in the past. I should have know your shortcuts.  Exhausting couple of days. Tuning in now.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12721
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #72 on: Today at 07:00:32 PM »
He did..I had 2-5..meaning 2,3,4,5 tmbz1

Let's get Thweedledom home in the 4th  tmbz1

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5053
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #73 on: Today at 07:00:49 PM »
C town and rcr tonight until i pass out

CT race 1  ex box 46  dd  p3 p5  46/2/56/34/9

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12721
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #74 on: Today at 07:04:00 PM »
Let's get Thweedledom home in the 4th  tmbz1

Fucking diseased hick hole  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day of screenshots tomorrow.  :)
    Today at 07:53:36 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles take your next smoling gun and stick it up your ass and keep firing until shit cums out of your skull, brain too, same thing in your case  ngc3
    Today at 07:36:18 PM
  • wiggles44: Locked in - just searching up “lapdog”.  Getting some interesting responses.  :)
    Today at 07:34:24 PM
  • Trigger: I'm through with Belmont  ngc3
    Today at 07:11:07 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Working on another 12 hour day wiggles
    Today at 06:40:23 PM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a meltdown.  :)
    Today at 06:32:59 PM
  • toothman: how did todays picks go?
    Today at 05:54:42 PM
  • Trigger: Was it your family aborted fetus, cahlhoun?  no, because you need balls, of which you have neither.  Go root calhoun on he's praying for the next Israeli invasion.  One thing to back the wrong horse, but the hypocrisy  ngc3
    Today at 04:51:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal