0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
9th - 8 Calgarian 3,1,7I'm alive in the Pick-4 to 1,3,6,7 & 8The 9 worries me, but that's why they call it gambling.
#1 dead game.
Looks like SAW is doing SAW things WINNING
Meadows P4 1/146/39/234race 11 #1 Not a Tyler Angus fan but this is the best horse and he is coming in to driveRace 12 1 win box 146 ex tri dd 146/39/234Race 13 box 39 dd 39/234Race 14 4 w box 234
Thank you Tyler Barely!
Good for Dougie he got a piece of that 9!
Helped salvage his day a bit Total shot in the dark here and by dark I mean Alcatraz D block dark Belmont Race 74/1-2-6
I played Indiana.. didn't have time to post it, slammed at work I had 4 of 5.. missed leg 1..It paid $6,500
The winning trainer looks like she'll do atm on the winning jockey, gotta watch these white female trainers and these little spics who ride them! It sucks longies you had too, next time my brother!