Author Topic: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night  (Read 635 times)

bello, Dingus (+ 1 Hidden) and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #30 on: Today at 03:36:53 PM »
Congratulations Dingus!  ;D

Thanks.  Staggered home, but they pay you the same.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5043
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #31 on: Today at 03:41:00 PM »
I co-own #3. Been a big disappointment so far.
3-5?

Raced well today!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5043
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #32 on: Today at 03:43:15 PM »
I co-own #3. Been a big disappointment so far.
3-5?
Partners with Roger Huston?

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3661
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #33 on: Today at 03:43:51 PM »
Congrats Dingus  tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12703
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #34 on: Today at 03:48:11 PM »
Belmont

4 - 8,10
5 - 1,3,6,7

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5043
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #35 on: Today at 03:48:54 PM »
Belmont

4 - 8,10
5 - 1,3,6,7

I lilke these numpers

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #36 on: Today at 03:51:18 PM »
Partners with Roger Huston?

And his son-in-law.

They were partners with us on Chris’s Choice a few months ago.
Claimed Chris for $9600, had 3 wins and 1 3rd in 5 starts before being claimed away for same price.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #37 on: Today at 03:51:52 PM »
Congrats Dingus  tmbz1

Thanks JT

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5043
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #38 on: Today at 03:52:17 PM »
And his son-in-law.

They were partners with us on Chris’s Choice a few months ago.
Claimed Chris for $9600, had 3 wins and 1 3rd in 5 starts before being claimed away for same price.

Nice

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12703
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #39 on: Today at 03:52:45 PM »
I lilke these numpers

I'm very sorry for you, I'll make it up to you in person   ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5043
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #40 on: Today at 03:54:39 PM »
I'm very sorry for you, I'll make it up to you in person   ngc3

Ha, I must have jinxed you.  Not betting Belmont since race 1. A good thing. Not making heads or tails of the place.

Meadows race  9  9 for the dd  Cold punch dd  9-1

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2226
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #41 on: Today at 03:58:59 PM »
9th - 8 Calgarian 3,1,7

I'm alive in the Pick-4 to 1,3,6,7 & 8

The 9 worries me, but that's why they call it gambling.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5043
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #42 on: Today at 04:01:03 PM »
Ha, I must have jinxed you.  Not betting Belmont since race 1. A good thing. Not making heads or tails of the place.

Meadows race  9  9 for the dd  Cold punch dd  9-1

That was 7 not 9 and he was awful. Bad bet

Meadows
Race 10

1 win  cold punch dd  1-1  p5  1/1/146/39/234

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5043
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #43 on: Today at 04:03:36 PM »
9th - 8 Calgarian 3,1,7

I'm alive in the Pick-4 to 1,3,6,7 & 8

The 9 worries me, but that's why they call it gambling.

Come on 6   break 9!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12703
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #44 on: Today at 04:04:21 PM »
9th - 8 Calgarian 3,1,7

I'm alive in the Pick-4 to 1,3,6,7 & 8

The 9 worries me, but that's why they call it gambling.

Yum on the 6, Mmmmmm  ngc3

Hard to hedge that sucker, maybe a 49 ex bx, 49 paying 26 the other way about half.

But back to the 6... 🙏

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: He hasn't met his quota yet for screenshots today.
    Today at 04:25:02 PM
  • JT: Wiggles isn't your shift over for the day.. no extra pay for overtime  ngc3
    Today at 04:23:43 PM
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal