Author Topic: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night  (Read 823 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12713
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #60 on: Today at 05:25:16 PM »
ngc3
I had the #1 singled leg 1.. the other single was the 7 in leg 3

Balls tossing the 6, was fucking out of it all at 3/5  ngc3

I get pissed for you but when you're close I know you're good to go.  ;D


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12713
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #61 on: Today at 05:30:07 PM »
Ryan Rossa and Ricardo Santana Jr.  ngc3 on 1 1/2 mile turf race muchless any turf race  ngc3, sitting one two, should be slow and hugging the rail....NOT  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3665
Re: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
« Reply #62 on: Today at 05:46:13 PM »
Helped salvage his day a bit tmbz1
Total shot in the dark here and by dark I mean Alcatraz D block dark ngc3
Belmont Race 7
4/1-2-6
4/1,2,6
I meant 5/1,2,6 ngc3
Can I get a mulligan  ngc3

Hoosier Park..why.. why not ngc3

2-5/2-6,9/6/3/1,2,3,5,6,8
$72

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Was it your family aborted fetus, cahlhoun?  no, because you need balls, of which you have neither.  Go root calhoun on he's praying for the next Israeli invasion.  One thing to back the wrong horse, but the hypocrisy  ngc3
    Today at 04:51:22 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Below is a comment on how low the human mind can go! Keep making your family proud Paul!
    Today at 04:47:47 PM
  • Trigger: WTF does he think he's accomplishing, if he had a screenshot of Calhoun getting ass fucked while chowing down on an aborted fetus maybe he'd get a huh  ngc3
    Today at 04:32:56 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: He hasn't met his quota yet for screenshots today.
    Today at 04:25:02 PM
  • JT: Wiggles isn't your shift over for the day.. no extra pay for overtime  ngc3
    Today at 04:23:43 PM
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal