0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.
Throwing in some wagers for today at Belmont Park.Race 1$20Win #4 Next On Stage$40PLACE #4 Next On StageRace 4$10Win #10 Ultimate Love$50PLACE #10 Ultimate LoveRace 6$10Win #9 Crazy Mason$20Place #9 Crazy MasonTotal Investment $150Good Luck Everyone
I think a sleeper in there could be #8 Mats, only a few starts and 1st time Dexter Dunn. Dexter also chose the 8 over the 1 and 4, I realize he does drive alot for Ake but it tells me something.
Hit em hard today man Dougie clued be in about Belmont Not sure if I will try itI haven't bet there since they opened
Good luck SAW!Does the 3 in the 3rd there look like a 6-1 ml?To be he looks odds on.
I think you'll get 4 or 5-1. I'm not fond of the Mohawk shippers @ the Red Mile. (Unless they're a Top 2-year-old) Good Luck!I like a price in the 3rd, but don't think I'll get the 8-1ml. 8 Mats 6,1,3
You're one smart, insightful fella...2-1 was a good price on the 6 too
Trying out the 9 in the first race, I think he was drugged with a sedative his last race
Yeah, I guess the word was out on Mats but you are correct 6 added value to the Pick-5, 80% of the money was on the 2 Ake horses.looking for more value in the 4th - 5 World by Storm 10,9,1