Author Topic: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND  (Read 250 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57835
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« on: Today at 12:26:42 PM »
ADMINSTRATION IS NOW BEING SINCERE I WAS TOLD TO BE



LIST NAMES  YOU WANT OUT  SO WE CAN TURN IT OVER THE PLOPS OWNER,,HE WANTED TO SEE YOUR LIST IF ITS WORTHY OF  A PERSON BEING BAND

 tmbz1
« Last Edit: Today at 12:28:18 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2979
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:27:51 PM »
LIST NAMES  YOU WANT OUT  SO WE CAN TURN IT OVER THE PLOPS OWNER

 tmbz1
  tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12599
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:32:52 PM »
Chihuahua Cock (Darnoldrocks) wants himself cancelled, Pacer 2 wants herself cancelled too.... tmbz1

Here's the proof...

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85645.msg1293906#msg1293906

Please honor their request!  ;D

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4749
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:35:33 PM »
ADMINSTRATION IS NOW BEING SINCERE I WAS TOLD TO BE



LIST NAMES  YOU WANT OUT  SO WE CAN TURN IT OVER THE PLOPS OWNER,,HE WANTED TO SEE YOUR LIST IF ITS WORTHY OF  A PERSON BEING BAND

 tmbz1

Please stop..You're killing me!
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1514
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:38:40 PM »
I don't want Lucpark to band anyone.

I want Admin to acknowledge, there are reasonable efforts to band those that cross the line. 

JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!

ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1514
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:44:34 PM »
If I was Admin, I would band the following  ......   

Tigger for wishing death and rape upon another member's family.    This would be a month band. 
Wishing death upon another member is fine.  The line is drawn at family.

Rainman and Andrew for a short period of time, (5 day band) just to get them off their back and forth, same shit being said, nothing new presented posts, taking up the entire Political site.

I wouldn't band anyone for having multiple ID's, just eliminate all but one each. 

Just my opinion. 

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1499
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:45:33 PM »
There's an online job listing for Administrators for Horseplop, no experience required, salary negotiable. Interested applicants send your resume to P.O. Box 2500, New York, NY 11261

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1514
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #7 on: Today at 12:47:02 PM »
Not interested.     Just want to find the real Admin.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57835
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #8 on: Today at 12:51:22 PM »
Please stop..You're killing me!
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg
 76za.dcg 76za.dcg 76za.dcg 11.dnc 11.dnc 11.dnc 11.lgzh 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57835
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #9 on: Today at 12:52:03 PM »
Not interested.     Just want to find the real Admin.

HES IN HIDING HIS WIFE CAUGHT HIM 11.bz 11.bz 11.bz 11.bz 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj 11.mq 11.mq
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57835
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1514
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:53:25 PM »
Hello ADMIN, are you out there ????

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12599
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #12 on: Today at 12:56:46 PM »
I don't want Lucpark to band anyone.

I want Admin to acknowledge, there are reasonable efforts to band those that cross the line. 

JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!

ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

He says don't band anyone.... ngc3

If I was Admin, I would band the following  ......   

Tigger
for wishing death and rape upon another member's family.    This would be a month band. 
Wishing death upon another member is fine.  The line is drawn at family.

Rainman and Andrew for a short period of time, (5 day band) just to get them off their back and forth, same shit being said, nothing new presented posts, taking up the entire Political site.

I wouldn't band anyone for having multiple ID's, just eliminate all but one each. 

Just my opinion.

6 minutes later band me... ngc3

Even terrorists get their demands right the first time  ngc3

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1514
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #13 on: Today at 02:31:20 PM »
He says don't band anyone.... ngc3

6 minutes later band me... ngc3

Even terrorists get their demands right the first time  ngc3

You stupid cunt.   Your reading comprehension is poor.

I said, I don't want Lucpark to band anyone.
I said, I want Admin to be responsible.
I said, IF I was Admin, I would band the fuck out of your douche bag ass !!

Now do you get it Mike's bitch ??

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27108
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #14 on: Today at 02:34:14 PM »
If I was Admin, I would band the following  ......   

Tigger for wishing death and rape upon another member's family.    This would be a month band. 
Wishing death upon another member is fine.  The line is drawn at family.

Rainman and Andrew for a short period of time, (5 day band) just to get them off their back and forth, same shit being said, nothing new presented posts, taking up the entire Political site.

I wouldn't band anyone for having multiple ID's, just eliminate all but one each. 

Just my opinion.

I like to add you to the ‘banding’ list!!

When you keep on posting this repetitive post, you’re a continuing part of the problem instead of being a part of the solution !!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  Screenshots.   :)
    Today at 03:09:17 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Im betting Jackie at FL
    Today at 03:00:12 PM
  • Sweet: Go help Chihuahua Cock find ADMIN, his 200+ requests over 3 days have gone unanswered  ngc3
    Today at 02:46:38 PM
  • wiggles44: Where are you going Mike?   :)
    Today at 02:43:25 PM
  • Sweet: It was not nice knowing you wiggles  ngc3
    Today at 02:22:45 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 01:21:59 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal