0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.
You conveniently forgot it's the other way around too!Please stop posting just 1 side of the story!Thank youFYI, I'm not responding to him directly! Sorry you're not satisfied with this
You conveniently forgot it's the other way around too!Please stop posting just 1 side of the story!Thank youFYI, I'm not responding to him directly! Sorry you're not satisfied with thisWho are you responding to then, his ghost.Once again, I used to post both sides of the story, but you always deflect your part of the blame and still do. The two of you both don't like each other and wait for the other one to post so you can respond. It is a 2 way street and you're on one side and Andrew is on the other.
from lockedin---Who are you responding to then, his ghost. Once again, I used to post both sides of the story, but you always deflect your part of the blame and still do. The two of you both don't like each other and wait for the other one to post so you can respond. It is a 2 way street and you're on one side and Andrew is on the other.Ah the key words--"used to" 'post both sides of the story'. Yoiu've been told repeatedly that I deflect! Sorry we agree to disagree on this! As I told you before and I'll say it again--a drew stops posting, this problem goes away. Simple, isn't it!