Author Topic: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling  (Read 958 times)

dabucs99, bello and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4743
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #75 on: Today at 09:05:51 PM »
Molly Gara..Ervs trainer?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5013
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #76 on: Today at 09:12:12 PM »
Molly Gara..Ervs trainer?

Yes  easy second without trying  next week

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3586
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #77 on: Today at 09:19:09 PM »
Late pick 5 Mohawk
2,3,4,6,7,8/All/4/4/1,2,5,7,8,9
$64.80
Well this ticket is fooked
Chalk chalk races 6 and 7
Race 8
Sf key 4/3-5-6

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4743
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #78 on: Today at 09:20:24 PM »
This next one at RCR is a thriller!

$1000 claimers at best

6/124
« Last Edit: Today at 09:22:14 PM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4743
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #79 on: Today at 09:23:07 PM »
scr 4

6/125
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5013
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #80 on: Today at 09:23:53 PM »
RCR bad race   #6 only one that occasionally leaves the basement

P3  6/67/29

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3586
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #81 on: Today at 09:25:44 PM »
I will play along..
6/1-2

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3586
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #82 on: Today at 09:29:01 PM »
 ngc3
Two bets at Rosecroft
Two breakers
At least I'm consistent  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4743
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #83 on: Today at 09:35:03 PM »
I didn't know it was deer season..Place is a joke.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3586
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #84 on: Today at 09:37:00 PM »
I didn't know it was deer season..Place is a joke.
ngc3
I haven't bet their in years
Now I remember why ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5013
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #85 on: Today at 09:42:04 PM »
I will play along..
6/1-2

Should have boxed

Rcr race 9 box 67

Just took a fucking spill with a bowl of chili in my hand, Watching TCM  Betting horses and fall over a sneaker. Ill never learn.  Broken bowl and Chili all over my carpet

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3586
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #86 on: Today at 09:45:01 PM »
Should have boxed

Rcr race 9 box 67

Just took a fucking spill with a bowl of chili in my hand, Watching TCM  Betting horses and fall over a sneaker. Ill never learn.  Broken bowl and Chili all over my carpet
Damn man, you alright?

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5013
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #87 on: Today at 09:53:50 PM »
Damn man, you alright?
Yeah im fine. 10 years ago I fell down a flight of stairs looking at my computer and running down a flight of stairs. Bi lateral quadricep rupture. Took me a year of rehab to walk again. I have thread attaching my quads to my kneecaps through 3 hole driiled in each kneecap. That why I stopped traveling much. Doc said they can only do this procedure once. Here I go making the same stupid mistake. Luckily my hand got down before my knees.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5013
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #88 on: Today at 09:57:35 PM »
RCR race 10   box 29

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3586
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #89 on: Today at 09:58:36 PM »
Yeah im fine. 10 years ago I fell down a flight of stairs looking at my computer and running down a flight of stairs. Bi lateral quadricep rupture. Took me a year of rehab to walk again. I have thread attaching my quads to my kneecaps through 3 hole driiled in each kneecap. That why I stopped traveling much. Doc said they can only do this procedure once. Here I go making the same stupid mistake. Luckily my hand got down before my knees.
That sounds extremely painful
You could of broke your wrist

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    Today at 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    Today at 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    Today at 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    Today at 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    Today at 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    Today at 09:55:03 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Beau easy winner in 1:49/3
    Today at 09:53:51 PM
  • darnoldrocks: One of my grandkids.
    Today at 09:53:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal