Author Topic: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling  (Read 863 times)

Muggsy Mitty and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4740
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #75 on: Today at 09:05:51 PM »
Molly Gara..Ervs trainer?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5010
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #76 on: Today at 09:12:12 PM »
Molly Gara..Ervs trainer?

Yes  easy second without trying  next week

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3585
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #77 on: Today at 09:19:09 PM »
Late pick 5 Mohawk
2,3,4,6,7,8/All/4/4/1,2,5,7,8,9
$64.80
Well this ticket is fooked
Chalk chalk races 6 and 7
Race 8
Sf key 4/3-5-6

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4740
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #78 on: Today at 09:20:24 PM »
This next one at RCR is a thriller!

$1000 claimers at best

6/124
« Last Edit: Today at 09:22:14 PM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4740
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #79 on: Today at 09:23:07 PM »
scr 4

6/125
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5010
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #80 on: Today at 09:23:53 PM »
RCR bad race   #6 only one that occasionally leaves the basement

P3  6/67/29

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3585
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #81 on: Today at 09:25:44 PM »
I will play along..
6/1-2

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3585
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #82 on: Today at 09:29:01 PM »
 ngc3
Two bets at Rosecroft
Two breakers
At least I'm consistent  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4740
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #83 on: Today at 09:35:03 PM »
I didn't know it was deer season..Place is a joke.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3585
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #84 on: Today at 09:37:00 PM »
I didn't know it was deer season..Place is a joke.
ngc3
I haven't bet their in years
Now I remember why ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5010
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #85 on: Today at 09:42:04 PM »
I will play along..
6/1-2

Should have boxed

Rcr race 9 box 67

Just took a fucking spill with a bowl of chili in my hand, Watching TCM  Betting horses and fall over a sneaker. Ill never learn.  Broken bowl and Chili all over my carpet

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3585
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #86 on: Today at 09:45:01 PM »
Should have boxed

Rcr race 9 box 67

Just took a fucking spill with a bowl of chili in my hand, Watching TCM  Betting horses and fall over a sneaker. Ill never learn.  Broken bowl and Chili all over my carpet
Damn man, you alright?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: I'm going to watch Beau first.
    Today at 09:46:39 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Awesome.   I'm looking for a user named Heyref !!
    Today at 09:46:07 PM
  • JT: Welcome back Darnold? How was the hockey game?
    Today at 09:42:03 PM
  • JT: If he doesn't beat this field then he will never win another race
    Today at 09:34:53 PM
  • JT: Beau Jangles up next at Mohawk..no place or show betting ngc3
    Today at 09:33:57 PM
  • JT: I'd play 10 tracks to if I hit almost every race at all of them ngc3
    Today at 08:10:33 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a cyborg  ;D
    Today at 08:08:44 PM
  • Sweet: Calhoun hates Mike because he's a t-bred guy, but if the flats were on his radar Calhoun would be thanking him for protecting his 1 / 4000 of his horse from abuse and being cheated  ngc3
    Today at 07:53:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal