Author Topic: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling  (Read 1154 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2026, 07:59:16 PM »
Race 3  rcr  7 win box 157  p3  157/26/27

Mountain  ex box 56  dd  56/35
I can't see Whelan being any worse if he was decapitated  ngc3
That was awful
Letting himself get boxed in stuck behind Hudon
A blind man could of done better ngc3
Down the lane he was swerving around like he was high or drunk  ngc3

Gonna key 5/6-7 at the mount

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2026, 08:03:36 PM »
Of course bello hits race 3 at rosecroft tmbz1
I didn't jinx him, like race 2 ngc3

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12582
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2026, 08:05:45 PM »
Of course bello hits race 3 at rosecroft tmbz1
I didn't jinx him, like race 2 ngc3

Bello is more watch what I do, don't do what I do....for one because I couldn't keep up  ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5017
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2026, 08:06:48 PM »
Of course bello hits race 3 at rosecroft tmbz1
I didn't jinx him, like race 2 ngc3

no one jinxes me  they are just hard luck tricks

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2026, 08:09:02 PM »
Fuck bello said 5-6 at the mount
Of course it came in  tmbz1
I got greedy and played the tri and lost ngc3

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12582
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2026, 08:10:28 PM »
Fuck bello said 5-6 at the mount
Of course it came in  tmbz1
I got greedy and played the tri and lost ngc3

BJ is in race 9 at Mohawk, maybe start with the 6th race pick 5...you like a cold one, no  tmbz1

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16472
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2026, 08:10:46 PM »
We should have a rule about posting ettiquitte on handicapping/gambling threads.

We should not allow the posting of #'s without handicapping narrative.

This policy is the brain child of bello from some months back. And he was correct.

It will be called Bello's Law.

say 25-100 words worth of analysis.

I am soliciting your expressions of interest in implementing.

You ask, what if this does not move forward?

aka, Or else?

My response is you don't need to worry about that for now.








JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2026, 08:11:54 PM »
BJ is in race 9 at Mohawk, maybe start with the 6th race pick 5...you like a cold one, no  tmbz1
Yeah I'll play the late pick 5

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5017
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2026, 08:13:34 PM »
Fuck bello said 5-6 at the mount
Of course it came in  tmbz1
I got greedy and played the tri and lost ngc3

Fuck!

Race 4 RCR box 26

Mountain race 4

live with 35  boxem

 p5  I AM NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO PLAY IT THOUGH  35/13/1589/78/267

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12582
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2026, 08:14:53 PM »
We should have a rule about posting ettiquitte on handicapping/gambling threads.

We should not allow the posting of #'s without handicapping narrative.

This policy is the brain child of bello from some months back. And he was correct.

It will be called Bello's Law.

say 25-100 words worth of analysis.

I am soliciting your expressions of interest in implementing.

You ask, what if this does not move forward?

aka, Or else?

My response is you don't need to worry about that for now.

Long day, my crack is sweaty, got long balls, one I just sat on, go fuck yourself.  Race 5, Mohawk - 7,8 because I said so  ngc3
« Last Edit: September 28, 2026, 08:18:24 PM by Sweet »

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5017
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2026, 08:16:17 PM »
We should have a rule about posting ettiquitte on handicapping/gambling threads.

We should not allow the posting of #'s without handicapping narrative.

This policy is the brain child of bello from some months back. And he was correct.

It will be called Bello's Law.

say 25-100 words worth of analysis.

I am soliciting your expressions of interest in implementing.

You ask, what if this does not move forward?

aka, Or else?

My response is you don't need to worry about that for now.

You are correct I did say that as it brings me back to the dialogue I always find myself in when I used to go to tracks in person. But it does not seem like the cyberspace wat

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2026, 08:18:43 PM »
We should have a rule about posting ettiquitte on handicapping/gambling threads.

We should not allow the posting of #'s without handicapping narrative.

This policy is the brain child of bello from some months back. And he was correct.

It will be called Bello's Law.

say 25-100 words worth of analysis.

I am soliciting your expressions of interest in implementing.

You ask, what if this does not move forward?

aka, Or else?

My response is you don't need to worry about that for now.
My interest = NONE ngc3
You don't like my betting methods Calhoun
Why would you want my analysis?
I don't have time to type out a summary of my selections
Then I would be told I spend all day on plop
Because I have to write a book about my numpers

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5017
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2026, 08:20:38 PM »
They must have found how to stop #3 from breaking in race 4 at RCR and pounded the shit out of him

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5017
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2026, 08:24:04 PM »
But if you want to know how I came up with a 50-1 shot race 1  its pretty simple. Tioga shipper had speed and was racing against much better. 9 post scared people off and patrons like betting horses they are familiar with. Shippers do well at RCR

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2026, 08:24:42 PM »
You are correct I did say that as it brings me back to the dialogue I always find myself in when I used to go to tracks in person. But it does not seem like the cyberspace wat
If we were all chilling at the track, sure chat away..strategies horses we like etc
Online is no bueno
I can't keep up with all your tracks as it is ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Having a great day, you couldn't wait for yesterday sorry to let you down, you keep screenshotting you old useless bag of bones  ngc3
    Today at 10:07:09 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a tough day today :)
    Today at 10:05:14 AM
  • Sweet: When you get bored you can log out and do your favorite activity  11.wj to  16za.ck 51za.brod banging your families women  ngc3
    Today at 10:03:27 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I think it's a pretty simple thing for Admin to respond on.   Is it ok to wish the death and rape of another member's family?   What do you say Admin.
    Today at 09:59:52 AM
  • G: I can't believe this is allowed! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:56:56 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:56:33 AM
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 09:53:16 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:51:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal