Author Topic: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling  (Read 786 times)

bello (+ 1 Hidden) and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5008
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #60 on: Today at 08:29:30 PM »
I hear you JT

I'll try a line or two re:  RCR...Flats get more complex

Race 5  RCR
#7  dirtied up racing against better field or tougher competion at A tracks
#2 Went too fast early last lost all chance  p4  27/2/9/6

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12570
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #61 on: Today at 08:29:49 PM »
How many weeks did we speak about BJ, Sovereignty and others before they ran  ngc3 shmucko thinks he's finally going to enforce a rule you can't tout a horse without a detailed explanation of his choosing.... ngc3 fucko that goes for sports too?  ngc3 or whatever next lie you tell like when you DON'T SHOW UP..what you'll be wearing  ngc3

Mohawk late pick 5...

38/4679/5/4/ALL

Haven't got to the 10th race yet, maybe I never will  ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5008
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #62 on: Today at 08:38:53 PM »
How many weeks did we speak about BJ, Sovereignty and others before they ran  ngc3 shmucko thinks he's finally going to enforce a rule you can't tout a horse without a detailed explanation of his choosing.... ngc3 fucko that goes for sports too?  ngc3 or whatever next lie you tell like when you DON'T SHOW UP..what you'll be wearing  ngc3

Mohawk late pick 5...

38/4679/5/4/ALL

Haven't got to the 10th race yet, maybe I never will  ngc3

Bring it home sweet

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3581
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #63 on: Today at 08:39:24 PM »
Late pick 5 Mohawk
2,3,4,6,7,8/All/4/4/1,2,5,7,8,9
$64.80

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3581
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #64 on: Today at 08:42:50 PM »
Bitch and pussy move by BJ running in his happy place OSS Gold and skipping the LBJ

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12570
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #65 on: Today at 08:43:38 PM »
Late pick 5 Mohawk
2,3,4,6,7,8/All/4/4/1,2,5,7,8,9
$64.80

Bring it home sweet

Thanks Bello, but let's change the chant...Bring it home JT!  ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3581
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #66 on: Today at 08:45:04 PM »
Yahoo I will get back $10.60 on an $18 pick 3
I hate that dump ngc3 ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3581
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #67 on: Today at 08:46:44 PM »
Thanks Bello, but let's change the chant...Bring it home JT!  ;D
Sorry Trig..it sucks going out in leg 1 11.wp
I bet I hit it and won't come close to my investment
The 2 would have been great

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5008
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #68 on: Today at 08:47:32 PM »
Race 6
#2  JT  You know these connections. At RCR for MDSS

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3581
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #69 on: Today at 08:48:59 PM »
Race 6
#2  JT  You know these connections. At RCR for MDSS
Yes I do, not personally
Herm does really well..crushed at Delaware this year and last tmbz1
My Dad worked in Mt. Vernon..its about 45 minutes from Delaware

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3581
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #70 on: Today at 08:53:38 PM »
Yahoo I will get back $10.60 on an $18 pick 3
I hate that dump ngc3 ngc3
My math wasn't mathing ngc3
Got $10.75..that extra 15 cents might come in handy ngc3

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12570
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #71 on: Today at 08:56:21 PM »
Sorry Trig..it sucks going out in leg 1 11.wp
I bet I hit it and won't come close to my investment
The 2 would have been great

I'm going to plant a weeping willow tree, wanna tell poems by it after the races :(  ngc3

It's getting nasty for me, soon the fun is over it'll be 18 hours study 5, 6 races and only wagering in non-jackpot pick 5s 6s any old place the pools are a 100k+.


JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3581
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #72 on: Today at 09:00:33 PM »
I'm going to plant a weeping willow tree, wanna tell poems by it after the races :(  ngc3

It's getting nasty for me, soon the fun is over it'll be 18 hours study 5, 6 races and only wagering in non-jackpot pick 5s 6s any old place the pools are a 100k+.
That will be all t-breds
The plan you just outlined is 95% of what I do now..except the tree ngc3
I broke my rule of playing Mohawk
Twice in Three nights now
Its back on the DNP list after tonight

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5008
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #73 on: Today at 09:02:50 PM »
Yes I do, not personally
Herm does really well..crushed at Delaware this year and last tmbz1
My Dad worked in Mt. Vernon..its about 45 minutes from Delaware

Yep  He kicked butt at all the fairs.

RCR race 7
#9  I virtually always play Hoosier shippers. To RCR is automatic

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3581
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #74 on: Today at 09:05:04 PM »
Man that show pool was crushed at RCR compared to the other races
Whoever bet the 4 to show..sorry ngc3
It almost looks fishy..to make the 3's show price skyrocket

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: I'd play 10 tracks to if I hit almost every race at all of them ngc3
    Today at 08:10:33 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a cyborg  ;D
    Today at 08:08:44 PM
  • Sweet: Calhoun hates Mike because he's a t-bred guy, but if the flats were on his radar Calhoun would be thanking him for protecting his 1 / 4000 of his horse from abuse and being cheated  ngc3
    Today at 07:53:44 PM
  • JT: He said he was going to a hockey game. I would expect him around 9 or 10..pretty bare basics ngc3
    Today at 07:48:26 PM
  • andrew: darnold got quiet/and y'all now left town
    Today at 07:44:46 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a total nut...hits the finale at pinnochio, a 15- winner and exacta at the  96z.p lakes, now RCR... 52xc.2
    Today at 07:35:46 PM
  • JT: I would NEVER doubt him, especially the "b" tracks in harness..his specialty  tmbz1
    Today at 07:33:19 PM
  • Sweet: Bello knocke dthem out race 1 at RCR - 9    Franco Tristan N    Fern Paquet Jr    $108.00   62za.clp says doubt me and you can  11.bz him, I won't doubt you!  ngc3
    Today at 07:31:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal