JT, Yep and 30 Guests are viewing this topic.
How many weeks did we speak about BJ, Sovereignty and others before they ran shmucko thinks he's finally going to enforce a rule you can't tout a horse without a detailed explanation of his choosing.... fucko that goes for sports too? or whatever next lie you tell like when you DON'T SHOW UP..what you'll be wearing Mohawk late pick 5...38/4679/5/4/ALLHaven't got to the 10th race yet, maybe I never will
Late pick 5 Mohawk 2,3,4,6,7,8/All/4/4/1,2,5,7,8,9$64.80
Bring it home sweet
Thanks Bello, but let's change the chant...Bring it home JT!
Race 6#2 JT You know these connections. At RCR for MDSS
Yahoo I will get back $10.60 on an $18 pick 3I hate that dump
Sorry Trig..it sucks going out in leg 1 I bet I hit it and won't come close to my investment The 2 would have been great
I'm going to plant a weeping willow tree, wanna tell poems by it after the races It's getting nasty for me, soon the fun is over it'll be 18 hours study 5, 6 races and only wagering in non-jackpot pick 5s 6s any old place the pools are a 100k+.
Yes I do, not personally Herm does really well..crushed at Delaware this year and last My Dad worked in Mt. Vernon..its about 45 minutes from Delaware