Author Topic: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling  (Read 1153 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2026, 07:31:56 PM »
And a 4-5 exacta
10-4

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5017
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2026, 07:33:29 PM »
They got .50 dd at RCR  ngc3 $59.25 x what 4 Bello?  ;D

Only $2 dds for me. Not sure why the 5 is fave though

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2026, 07:37:31 PM »
Alright bello..
I did a 4-5  $20 bucks
$20 4 win and place
$5 tri key 4/1-5
Let's do this!!
I think half the pool is me ngc3

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12582
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2026, 07:39:58 PM »
Alright bello..
I did a 4-5  $20 bucks
$20 4 win and place
$5 tri key 4/1-5
Let's do this!!
I think half the pool is me ngc3

 ngc3

Good Luck fellas!

I think now 1,2,5 at the 4th at Mohawk.

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12582
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2026, 07:40:59 PM »
Fucked up, 5 looked like he was gonna skip then the 4 does  11.wp

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2026, 07:42:51 PM »
I jinxed ya bello
Sorry  11.wp

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5017
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2026, 07:43:12 PM »
First the 5 skips get back on stride than the 4 breaks,,,oh well

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5017
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2026, 07:44:12 PM »
Fucked up, 5 looked like he was gonna skip then the 4 does  11.wp

Ha I just posted that  great minds

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2026, 07:44:21 PM »
First the 5 skips get back on stride than the 4 breaks,,,oh well
Way to go man, making the 4 break ngc3
Just kidding of course  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2026, 07:46:07 PM »
ngc3

Good Luck fellas!

I think now 1,2,5 at the 4th at Mohawk.
Alright I will glob onto this one as well
$1 tri box 1-2-5

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12582
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2026, 07:48:09 PM »
Way to go man, making the 4 break ngc3
Just kidding of course  ngc3

Ugly as sin!

Alright I will glob onto this one as well
$1 tri box 1-2-5

Next Prick 3 Mohawk race 4...125/78/38

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5017
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2026, 07:49:06 PM »
Race 3  rcr  7 win box 157  p3  157/26/27

Mountain  ex box 56  dd  56/35

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2026, 07:52:31 PM »
Ugly as sin!

Next Prick 3 Mohawk race 4...125/78/38
I will just springboard off this one
1,2,5/8/2,3,4,6,7,8
$1 =$18 total

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2026, 07:56:34 PM »
Note to self..
Never bet Michael Whelan ever again ngc3

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12582
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2026, 07:57:05 PM »
Note to self..
Never bet Michael Whelan ever again ngc3

 ngc3  tmbz1 Yup, why 24-1  tmbz1 ngc3


I can't see Whelan being any worse if he was decapitated  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Having a great day, you couldn't wait for yesterday sorry to let you down, you keep screenshotting you old useless bag of bones  ngc3
    Today at 10:07:09 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a tough day today :)
    Today at 10:05:14 AM
  • Sweet: When you get bored you can log out and do your favorite activity  11.wj to  16za.ck 51za.brod banging your families women  ngc3
    Today at 10:03:27 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I think it's a pretty simple thing for Admin to respond on.   Is it ok to wish the death and rape of another member's family?   What do you say Admin.
    Today at 09:59:52 AM
  • G: I can't believe this is allowed! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:56:56 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:56:33 AM
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 09:53:16 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:51:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal