Author Topic: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!  (Read 774 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1450
Mike, how can I get ahold of Admin ??

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12561
Mike, how can I get ahold of Admin ??

You were appointed admin an hour ago, go check your spam folder for your welcome letter, and how to band instructions  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3016
I know right? But, you keep posting the same things over and over. Is this supposed to be revenge for mark Ford? It makes him and the rest of you look stupid.
what about the topic at hand? Your buddy mikeee is real fucking racist

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3016
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.
I agree no one should be that obtuse

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16472
what about the topic at hand? Your buddy mikeee is real fucking racist
good Q

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4734
I agree no one should be that obtuse

Shawshank Redemption...Andy Dufresne
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12561
Shawshank Redemption...Andy Dufresne

 tmbz1 ngc3 tmbz1

 angbk 91.jzail

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1485
Shawshank Redemption...Andy Dufresne


The warden didn't like that comment and sent him to solitaire.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3016
You were appointed admin an hour ago, go check your spam folder for your welcome letter, and how to band instructions  ngc3
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
Today at 09:59:54 AM

Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3016
You're the first one Mikeeee to call out a racist. You post shit that other people post that's racist but yet it's OK for you

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12561
You're the first one Mikeeee to call out a racist. You post shit that other people post that's racist but yet it's OK for you

Is Trump Mikeee or Mikeeee or Mike too?  ngc3

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1485
Is Trump Mikeee or Mikeeee or Mike too?  ngc3


Go easy on "G", remember his blood pressure is getting high and he might take a hiatus.

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12561

Go easy on "G", remember his blood pressure is getting high and he might take a hiatus.

I'll make a note not to kick him so hard in his nuts so his head explodes  ngc3

Whoops... ngc3


Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
what about the topic at hand? Your buddy mikeee is real fucking racist

G come on man, you know Sweet is not Mike.
Right wing Christians are frauds

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1485
G come on man, you know Sweet is not Mike.


If you respond to him he thinks you're Mike. I've been Mike too for over a month.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: I'd play 10 tracks to if I hit almost every race at all of them ngc3
    Today at 08:10:33 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a cyborg  ;D
    Today at 08:08:44 PM
  • Sweet: Calhoun hates Mike because he's a t-bred guy, but if the flats were on his radar Calhoun would be thanking him for protecting his 1 / 4000 of his horse from abuse and being cheated  ngc3
    Today at 07:53:44 PM
  • JT: He said he was going to a hockey game. I would expect him around 9 or 10..pretty bare basics ngc3
    Today at 07:48:26 PM
  • andrew: darnold got quiet/and y'all now left town
    Today at 07:44:46 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a total nut...hits the finale at pinnochio, a 15- winner and exacta at the  96z.p lakes, now RCR... 52xc.2
    Today at 07:35:46 PM
  • JT: I would NEVER doubt him, especially the "b" tracks in harness..his specialty  tmbz1
    Today at 07:33:19 PM
  • Sweet: Bello knocke dthem out race 1 at RCR - 9    Franco Tristan N    Fern Paquet Jr    $108.00   62za.clp says doubt me and you can  11.bz him, I won't doubt you!  ngc3
    Today at 07:31:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal