Author Topic: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!  (Read 634 times)

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1450
Mike, how can I get ahold of Admin ??

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12546
Mike, how can I get ahold of Admin ??

You were appointed admin an hour ago, go check your spam folder for your welcome letter, and how to band instructions  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3016
I know right? But, you keep posting the same things over and over. Is this supposed to be revenge for mark Ford? It makes him and the rest of you look stupid.
what about the topic at hand? Your buddy mikeee is real fucking racist

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3016
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.
I agree no one should be that obtuse

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16467
what about the topic at hand? Your buddy mikeee is real fucking racist
good Q

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4733
I agree no one should be that obtuse

Shawshank Redemption...Andy Dufresne
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12546
Shawshank Redemption...Andy Dufresne

 tmbz1 ngc3 tmbz1

 angbk 91.jzail

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1482
Shawshank Redemption...Andy Dufresne


The warden didn't like that comment and sent him to solitaire.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3016
You were appointed admin an hour ago, go check your spam folder for your welcome letter, and how to band instructions  ngc3
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
Today at 09:59:54 AM

Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3016
You're the first one Mikeeee to call out a racist. You post shit that other people post that's racist but yet it's OK for you

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12546
You're the first one Mikeeee to call out a racist. You post shit that other people post that's racist but yet it's OK for you

Is Trump Mikeee or Mikeeee or Mike too?  ngc3

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1482
Is Trump Mikeee or Mikeeee or Mike too?  ngc3


Go easy on "G", remember his blood pressure is getting high and he might take a hiatus.

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12546

Go easy on "G", remember his blood pressure is getting high and he might take a hiatus.

I'll make a note not to kick him so hard in his nuts so his head explodes  ngc3

Whoops... ngc3


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Administration is on house arrest and can't travel.
    Today at 05:37:47 PM
  • Sweet: I'd say that, then Kirby would come back, back and forth we'd go, neither crying on the yop of our lunges - ADMIN wah!  ngc3
    Today at 05:37:22 PM
  • Sweet: I got 250 USD  tmbz1 for the slapshotter who skull fucks Chihuahua Cock with a puck  ngc3
    Today at 05:34:08 PM
  • darnoldrocks: If Admin shows up, ask them to meet me at the Alpha Ice Complex in Pittsburgh.
    Today at 05:33:06 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I'll be back after a hockey game.
    Today at 05:30:27 PM
  • darnoldrocks: HELLO ADMIN !!
    Today at 05:30:10 PM
  • Sweet: Be like Trump chihuahua cock he mobilizes his forces, twatface gorilla Pacer 2 is hardly a force.  You are no where near the charisma of the President, even when he was on his ass, nope.  Dude got shot, raised his fist, election over.  Didn't piss, shit and moan  ngc3
    Today at 05:28:35 PM
  • darnoldrocks: LWP, best comment of the day.
    Today at 05:25:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal