0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.
Mike, how can I get ahold of Admin ??
I know right? But, you keep posting the same things over and over. Is this supposed to be revenge for mark Ford? It makes him and the rest of you look stupid.
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site. No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.
what about the topic at hand? Your buddy mikeee is real fucking racist
I agree no one should be that obtuse
Shawshank Redemption...Andy Dufresne
You were appointed admin an hour ago, go check your spam folder for your welcome letter, and how to band instructions
You're the first one Mikeeee to call out a racist. You post shit that other people post that's racist but yet it's OK for you
Is Trump Mikeee or Mikeeee or Mike too?
Go easy on "G", remember his blood pressure is getting high and he might take a hiatus.