Author Topic: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---  (Read 450 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4327
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:55:02 AM »
time for some fun here

havin fun johnny  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

i sure am  tmbz1

callin a fag a fag///a pussy a pussy///a dummy a dummy///a retard a retard///a commi a commi///a felon a felon///a traitor a traitor///a simp a simp///

guarantee reply back///watch///tune back in///noonish   11.wp

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1527
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #16 on: Today at 10:21:35 AM »
JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!

ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1515
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #17 on: Today at 11:42:04 AM »
time for some fun here

havin fun johnny  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

i sure am  tmbz1

callin a fag a fag///a pussy a pussy///a dummy a dummy///a retard a retard///a commi a commi///a felon a felon///a traitor a traitor///a simp a simp///

guarantee reply back///watch///tune back in///noonish   11.wp



Way to banter properly!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1527
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #18 on: Today at 12:22:33 PM »
time for some fun here

havin fun johnny  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

i sure am  tmbz1

callin a fag a fag///a pussy a pussy///a dummy a dummy///a retard a retard///a commi a commi///a felon a felon///a traitor a traitor///a simp a simp///

guarantee reply back///watch///tune back in///noonish   11.wp

No death threats or rape threats.      Sounds civil to me. 

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1515
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #19 on: Today at 12:26:39 PM »
No death threats or rape threats.      Sounds civil to me.


I know someone who won't approve.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1527
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #20 on: Today at 02:44:19 PM »
Where is ADMIN when you need them.

it's banding decision season!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27136
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #21 on: Today at 02:46:45 PM »
No death threats or rape threats.      Sounds civil to me.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27136
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #22 on: Today at 02:47:15 PM »

I know someone who won't approve.

Who’s that??
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4327
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #23 on: Today at 04:13:56 PM »

 Q    Q     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27136
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #24 on: Today at 04:14:55 PM »
did somebody post here?    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4327
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #25 on: Today at 04:37:02 PM »

 havin fun  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27136
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #26 on: Today at 04:37:59 PM »
I'm having fun!

posting and watching others post.

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4327
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #27 on: Today at 04:39:08 PM »


gonna have more fun as well  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1515
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #28 on: Today at 04:46:33 PM »

gonna have more fun as well  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


He's ignoring you even though he's responding to your posts.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4327
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #29 on: Today at 04:47:44 PM »

He's ignoring you even though he's responding to your posts.

he over in johnnys jollys section tryin to stir the pot  ngc3 swift he isnt

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
  • Sweet: Plainridge race 6 prick 3 - 25/4/28
    Today at 03:53:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal