Author Topic: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---  (Read 365 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4294
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:55:02 AM »
time for some fun here

havin fun johnny  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

i sure am  tmbz1

callin a fag a fag///a pussy a pussy///a dummy a dummy///a retard a retard///a commi a commi///a felon a felon///a traitor a traitor///a simp a simp///

guarantee reply back///watch///tune back in///noonish   11.wp

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1518
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #16 on: Today at 10:21:35 AM »
JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!

ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1500
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #17 on: Today at 11:42:04 AM »
time for some fun here

havin fun johnny  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

i sure am  tmbz1

callin a fag a fag///a pussy a pussy///a dummy a dummy///a retard a retard///a commi a commi///a felon a felon///a traitor a traitor///a simp a simp///

guarantee reply back///watch///tune back in///noonish   11.wp



Way to banter properly!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1518
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #18 on: Today at 12:22:33 PM »
time for some fun here

havin fun johnny  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

i sure am  tmbz1

callin a fag a fag///a pussy a pussy///a dummy a dummy///a retard a retard///a commi a commi///a felon a felon///a traitor a traitor///a simp a simp///

guarantee reply back///watch///tune back in///noonish   11.wp

No death threats or rape threats.      Sounds civil to me. 

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1500
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #19 on: Today at 12:26:39 PM »
No death threats or rape threats.      Sounds civil to me.


I know someone who won't approve.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1518
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #20 on: Today at 02:44:19 PM »
Where is ADMIN when you need them.

it's banding decision season!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27108
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #21 on: Today at 02:46:45 PM »
No death threats or rape threats.      Sounds civil to me.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27108
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #22 on: Today at 02:47:15 PM »

I know someone who won't approve.

Who’s that??
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  Screenshots.   :)
    Today at 03:09:17 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Im betting Jackie at FL
    Today at 03:00:12 PM
  • Sweet: Go help Chihuahua Cock find ADMIN, his 200+ requests over 3 days have gone unanswered  ngc3
    Today at 02:46:38 PM
  • wiggles44: Where are you going Mike?   :)
    Today at 02:43:25 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal