Author Topic: Friday Handicapping thread  (Read 4680 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2026, 07:22:21 PM »
Way to go JT!
Thanks bello tmbz1
Turned in a profit of a little over $100 when combining both tickets
Bet $336..Won $442
Sorry about the #2  in race 10..freaking Dylan Davis is just awful
My grace period for not slinging shit towards the Davis family has ended except for Jacqueline  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12996
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2026, 07:29:46 PM »
I just caught up with this thread, sounds like I owe everyone a flea collar  ngc3

How you guys doing, sounds like some late scores!   tmbz1

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5112
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2026, 07:32:07 PM »
He does suck. And Smiling Katie sucks also'  In an earlier races here horse was down about 30 lengths and she is whipping the crap out of the poor horse.

Kicked butt at Harrahs PA and meadows so far today and just hit the tri at Tioga. I would post harness but no one participates. The harness folks on this board just love beating on each other. They have no interest in harness except SAW and i am sure he gets frustrated. Bunch of angry frustrated  old men.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12996
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2026, 07:37:35 PM »
Got my first winner, race 3, Ladyterra.

In the first my pick paid more to show than anyone else's highest mutual  ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5112
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2026, 07:38:25 PM »
Its a winner!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2026, 07:39:56 PM »
I just caught up with this thread, sounds like I owe everyone a flea collar  ngc3

How you guys doing, sounds like some late scores!   tmbz1
Good luck Trig
Hit the late pick 5 at the Spa
The first one I had 4 of 5
Bello and G.C were on there game with a few good touts
Calhoun slammed me for being buddies with ya and accused me of being "pals"with Petrelli. He claims I started the $80 a share shit, which I didn't.
Somebody mentioned that somewhere on here before the horse even raced
I rementioned it in the shout out section later that day with no ill intent..and then bello told Calhoun and Mike to get the fuck off the gambling thread ngc3
Other then that, just a normal day on plop ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2026, 07:42:27 PM »
He does suck. And Smiling Katie sucks also'  In an earlier races here horse was down about 30 lengths and she is whipping the crap out of the poor horse.

Kicked butt at Harrahs PA and meadows so far today and just hit the tri at Tioga. I would post harness but no one participates. The harness folks on this board just love beating on each other. They have no interest in harness except SAW and i am sure he gets frustrated. Bunch of angry frustrated  old men.
No Katie slander ngc3..I am gonna have to set her straight
Even though we are on t-bred post your harness picks. I like following along the journey with ya. tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2026, 07:45:55 PM »
Got my first winner, race 3, Ladyterra.

In the first my pick paid more to show than anyone else's highest mutual  ngc3
I have watched some Mohawk recently but my no bet status is still in tact there
Been at least a few months since I have..total chalkfest there

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5112
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2026, 07:48:12 PM »
Meadows

Race 8  box 12  dd  12/7  p4  12/7/125/69

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12996
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2026, 07:48:57 PM »
Good luck Trig
Hit the late pick 5 at the Spa
The first one I had 4 of 5
Bello and G.C were on there game with a few good touts
Calhoun slammed me for being buddies with ya and accused me of being "pals"with Petrelli. He claims I started the $80 a share shit, which I didn't.
Somebody mentioned that somewhere on here before the horse even raced
I rementioned it in the shout out section later that day with no ill intent..and then bello told Calhoun and Mike to get the fuck off the gambling thread ngc3
Other then that, just a normal day on plop ngc3

 ngc3

Nice hit!
  ;D
Its a winner!

I can't do you Bello, I mean you're good at exotics and when you're off you do first and third at a high rate almost like a tri / sup system.  SAW is good too with exotics...and I ain't no JT either, talent man.  So tonight it's mostly verticals and some late exotics, small win wagers.  If I can put together consecutive races, also a struggle of late.

As for Calhoun, that dude lies, I never rooted down his horse, said hope wins and kicks him a couple of times in the skull in the wc.  ngc3

I know Mike for years too.  Way too smart for the bad guys and takes unwarranted abuse, here and real world shit.  Free spirit, we have some good laughs too.   

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5112
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2026, 07:52:23 PM »
Tioga race 6  box 13  p4  13/147/7/14

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2026, 07:53:07 PM »
Meadows

Race 8  box 12  dd  12/7  p4  12/7/125/69
tmbz1..thanks
I really like the 7 in race 3 at CT

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5112
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2026, 07:53:55 PM »
C Town

race 2  dd  p3  verticals 34/27/124

Race 6  dd  p3  verticals  16/34/127

4 gate scratch CT

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2026, 07:56:56 PM »
Tioga race 6  box 13  p4  13/147/7/14
Thought you would hit that exacta
Pantaleano always has been awful jmho

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2026, 07:58:36 PM »
Meadows

Race 8  box 12  dd  12/7  p4  12/7/125/69
Correct tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: How's halle berry  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:56:17 PM
  • Trigger: King of all faggots Calhoun  :1
    October 07, 2026, 06:54:44 PM
  • Calhoun: full blown ShitPost Fest
    October 07, 2026, 06:31:41 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike
    October 07, 2026, 06:24:23 PM
  • Trigger: G likes a little dildo action in his bum when the boys are slamming away on his lady fam  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:15:20 PM
  • G: I wonder if his roommates know he's a racist
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:31 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some malt liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:25 PM
  • Trigger: Rainman2 said - game set match but nothing from wiggles  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:09 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal